10% Lower or Not??

B747crew

KINGCBRA
Established Member
Ok guys here I am down to the wire on my modifications and I need some opinions from the group ....

My 2007 requires a Lower pulley change to a 2008 lower or later because of the mass of the orig one...... That gives me three options ..(1) I can go with a standard 2008 as a change or (2) go with a Inovators West 10% lower. Now here's what....
I've got a new VMP with a 2.4 upper on the car ( Thanks BJ and Justin )along with all the fuel support I'll need ( 72's and a KB BAP ) Per graphs from VMP a 2.4 upper with stock lower will produce about 18 psi boost. The same 2.4 with a 10% lower will produce about 20 - 21 psi. I can ,as an option (3), put on the 10% lower and use a 2.6 VMP upper and get the same 18 psi with room to move up with the 2.4 if I want to but I'm kind of leaning toward the stock lower as 21psi sounds like a ton of boost to me. The car still needs to be street friendly. PS: I AM also looking at a single pc drive shaft.

Chime in here guys and let me hear from your experience facing the same situation where you went with it and your RWHP and Torque

Thanks

Last edited:

MOTOWN M

Established Member
I would go with the 10% OD IW balancer with the 2.4 upper, 3psi more for a total of 21 isnt going to make or break your combo either way.

Users who are viewing this thread