10 Dead in Oregon school shooting

jbs$

Established Member
The Police Chief just said that there 13 dead. Also, he said that the shooter is dead, shot in a conformation with the police.

jbs$

Established Member
Question; the shooter is known and now dead, why are they not releasing more information him?

Blown 89

Established Member
The white house already released statements pushing for more gun control. Awesome.

Last edited:

jbs$

Established Member
According to a New York Times report, the shooter questioned people about their religion before shooting them. What kind of people do something like this?

Sn95Snake

Established Member
What the hell is wrong with all of those people... So many people knew this was going to happen and not a single one tried to warn anyone or inform authorities before it happened....

Blown 89

Established Member

jbs$

Established Member
What the hell is wrong with all of those people... So many people knew this was going to happen and not a single one tried to warn anyone or inform authorities before it happened....

It appears that they think it is just a word game or at least I hope that is the case. I cannot imagine just standing by with such knowledge in hand and letting it happen.

Blown 89

Established Member
That's what I don't get either. The news won't investigate the failure of various agencies to do anything about it....instead society will find something else to blame. It's not like tracking down someone's IP is that difficult.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
She's been pretty vocal already so lord knows she doesn't need an excuse.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...d-amendment-promises-new-assault-weapons-ban/

The delusion of gun control is absolutely mind boggling.

Gun control started losing face and credit after the 1994 crime control and AWB passed and yet it didn't do a lick on curbing any violent crime. But it did increase the price on a whole class of firearms instead. Then when all these previous shooters and now looks like this person passed the so called background check. The regular people are starting to realize that other than an all out ban (not going to happen) nothing can be done with any future new laws.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
I hope all those bastards on that blog or whatever it is get charged for not alerting the police.

WTF is wrong with people.

Gravik

Established Member
Find the IP of everyone that encouraged the shooter and charge them with murder as well.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
That's what I don't get either. The news won't investigate the failure of various agencies to do anything about it....instead society will find something else to blame. It's not like tracking down someone's IP is that difficult.

I hope all those bastards on that blog or whatever it is get charged for not alerting the police.

WTF is wrong with people.

Find the IP of everyone that encouraged the shooter and charge them with murder as well.

They hide behind tons of ip addresses

4chan Is on the verge of the deep web

Planter

Banned
very sad

feds need to shut 4chan down for good.

and so typical of the media to be the lap dogs for the liberal retards in office who will use this to push more gun control.

Users who are viewing this thread