10.84 @ 133 w/ 100shot & BBR tune

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
10.84 @ 130 w/ 100shot & BBR tune

Another one of our customer's in his 2011 Mustang GT Manual cutting an amazing time at the track last night!

Sorry for the messy Time slip but it states:
1.55 60'
4.5 @ 330
6.9 @ 101
9.0 @ 1000
10.84 @ 130

Mods are:
JLT CAI
Boss Manifold
JPC longtube headers with 3" xpipe ,
Pypes axlebomb catback
Nitrous plate system - 100shot

Tuned by BBR

UPR double adj upper, Billet lowers
Drag launch springs
Strange adj struts
EXEDY mach700
1-piece driveshaft
4.30 gears

Couldn't be any happier I must say

Last edited by a moderator:

malibu78

Established Member
Another one of our customer's in his 2011 Mustang GT Manual cutting an amazing time at the track last night!

Sorry for the messy Time slip but it states:
1.55 60'
4.5 @ 330
6.9 @ 101
9.0 @ 1000
10.84 @ 130

Mods are:
JLT CAI
Boss Manifold
JPC longtube headers with 3" xpipe ,
Pypes axlebomb catback
Nitrous plate system - 100shot

Tuned by BBR

UPR double adj upper, Billet lowers
Drag launch springs
Strange adj struts
EXEDY mach700
1-piece driveshaft
4.30 gears

Couldn't be any happier I must say

Ok that's it I am pulling the trigger. What kit are you using and is it a wet kit. My car is a manual with 3.73s. Please indicate your set up
bottle warmer?
Throttle activated?
Rpm window switch?
Will stock clutch and trans hold with a 100 shot?

RC-5.0

Established Member
I will probably be letting BBR put in my Roush next year. Thanks to Steve for spending some time on the phone with me and going over pricing. Plan to go visit them soon. Until then, Ill keep checking in here as I have not been active on this forum in the past.
RC

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
How much power did this car make NA and on spray?

Didn't dyno it here but it's best time is a 11.8

I may have to let Chris have a crack at mine with the 125 shot. That sh*t is moving!

Yeah buddy :beer:

4.30 gears.....Nice!!! Dont fear the gear! I wonder what it will do on a 150 shot?

HEHE. just wait and see :beer:

I will probably be letting BBR put in my Roush next year. Thanks to Steve for spending some time on the phone with me and going over pricing. Plan to go visit them soon. Until then, Ill keep checking in here as I have not been active on this forum in the past.
RC

yeah man. Glad to help and looking forward to the build

Ok that's it I am pulling the trigger. What kit are you using and is it a wet kit. My car is a manual with 3.73s. Please indicate your set up
bottle warmer?
Throttle activated?
Rpm window switch?
Will stock clutch and trans hold with a 100 shot?

He is running it on a WOT switch and he does have a warmer. Your stock clutch and trans will hold up no problem with a 100shot. But like anything, won't last forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

malibu78

Established Member
sorry, I suck at typing today. It was 11.80 at 116
Steve any recommendations or suggestions. I spoke to my tuner he said his tune will be safe up to 100 hp and recommends a 50% mix of 93 and 110 fuel to be fully safe. Now I do drive the car hard when I go to the track. I run 11.85-12.OO depending on track conditions car consistently runs 117-117.8. Thats with slicks or DR's and Lidio Iacobellis tune and CAI. I run my car down the track 10 times or less a year. Will the N2o with slicks beat it up real bad?

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Steve any recommendations or suggestions. I spoke to my tuner he said his tune will be safe up to 100 hp and recommends a 50% mix of 93 and 110 fuel to be fully safe. Now I do drive the car hard when I go to the track. I run 11.85-12.OO depending on track conditions car consistently runs 117-117.8. Thats with slicks or DR's and Lidio Iacobellis tune and CAI. I run my car down the track 10 times or less a year. Will the N2o with slicks beat it up real bad?

I know plenty of people running 100 shot on 93 only. Happens here all the time with our customer's and friends. Running a unleaded race fuel will help theirs no doubt about that but maybe a gallon or two is all you need to be honest.

Impressive considering his na time and mph seems weak for the mods

Still dialing it in

Users who are viewing this thread