10.79 - 2.9 whipple cobra

mkb116

Established Member
It's dyno tuned. I have personally seen some bad things and heard some even weirder things come from AED. I'm pretty happy with my tune. I definitely appreciate the input though.

avgt500

Established Member
Slicks, slicks, slicks.
DOT radials work like crap on a stick car, I'm ordering the hoosier 28/10.5 stiffwall this week, I had 305/18 MT ET streets and with Viking rear shocks,QA1 double adjustable fronts could never put the power to the ground, how about trapping 135 with mid11s.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
It's dyno tuned. I have personally seen some bad things and heard some even weirder things come from AED. I'm pretty happy with my tune. I definitely appreciate the input though.

Huh interesting.. As long as your happy that's what matters. Good luck brotha :beer: Try to find a way to get the suspension base lined. I wouldn't know who to take it to at that point but yea..

Dragu1a

Established Member
very similar engine/power levels as me...my suspension isn't as done up as yours though. just got some 28x10x16 hoosier slicks and hoping to get some track time soon. i, too, don't have a lot of seat time so i'm not expecting big things...but i want to get out there and get the feel of it. i'm hoping to be 9's by the end of summer.

stock motor, comp cams, killer chiller, 2.9 crusher 23lbs, e85, 800+rwhp.

i want to get a cheap set of skinnies for the front first

Users who are viewing this thread