10.65 @130.53 stock Eaton/no N20/BFG drag radials

TTNotch

Established Member
Just speed shift the 1-2 shift. I actually speed shift all of my shifts and my friend actually power shifts and I get better times. Dunno, speed shifting and power shifting shouldn't be that far off from each other especially if you kick the clutch pedal and snatch the next gear before it engages :banana:.

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
Finaly was able to get on,would like to say hello and introduce myself I'm DRAGPAC my car is blk/wht stripes I've ran at Island,NewEngland,Englishtown,Atco&Cecil county I love to race & talk about cars & if I can ever help anyone with advice or imput ask away best time to date 10.65 @130.53 w/1.555 60' on dragradials and that makes me the fastest stock blower car in the country at this time mods are CFUDSEG

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
Welcome dragpack.
What tire and rim are you running? 26" or 28" tall?

Did you ever make a pass with your car stock? If so what did ya run?

Thanks

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
now running17 by 9.5 gt500 shelby w/ mickey thompson 295-35-17 stock from the dealer to the track in july 12.60@115mph w/2.0 60'

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
yes but I didn't like always changing my tires, plus I didn't run any better because although I didn't hit the rev limiter with a 28 "slick and my short time was a 1.52 the car handled so loose that I went back to dr's

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
Air Pressure 14-16 On Dr As Far As The Other ? Evo Set My Limiter At 6700 Because I Was Running 4:10's W/26" Tire So He Set It Higher I Guess , With A 28" Tire It Was Never A Problem

jerrytubbs1

Established Member
Air Pressure 14-16 On Dr As Far As The Other ? Evo Set My Limiter At 6700 Because I Was Running 4:10's W/26" Tire So He Set It Higher I Guess , With A 28" Tire It Was Never A Problem

It is set at 6500, with the tuner, I can go in and change it. This has been bugging me ever since you said that your car would hit the limiter and mine doesnt with the same height tire. Especially since you redlined at 6700 and I dont even redline at 6500?Originally Fred set it at 6600,and I lowered it 100/

Maybe they put the wrong gears in my car?:shrug:

jerrytubbs1

Established Member
I Didn't Like The 4:10's And Maybe The Headers Lenthin The Pull?????

Hmmmm..... don't know about the headers,cause the rpm is rpm no matter what ya have done to it. Once it hits a certain rpm,it doesnt matter what you ahve on the engine,it is still the same rpm. In other words 6500 is 6500 no matter how long it takes to get there.

Is tha the only reason you didn't like the 4.10's?
They seem pretty good,I've liked them so far. I'm just trying to figure out why you hit 67 before the line and I can run thru the line and not redline at 6500. I think I'm gonna call Fred and see does he have a clue,because I don't.

Your tire is a 26" tire right?
Did Fred put a HD locker in your? He told me that with my power that I NEEDED it cause they broke theirs on the 3 or 4th burnout.And you have just as much power as me.Is any of your blowers ported?

Last edited:

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
No Locker & No Ported Blower If I More Parts I Would Have Told You & Everyone Else (i Don't Lie About Racing) If I Had More I Would Say So

jerrytubbs1

Established Member
No Locker & No Ported Blower If I More Parts I Would Have Told You & Everyone Else (i Don't Lie About Racing) If I Had More I Would Say So

I'm not saying your telling a lie,but some of this stuff doesn't add up.Why are you the only car that redlines in 4th gear with 4.10's?

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
Maybe Because Its Faster So It Gets There Quicker???? I Just Was Told That Some Del. Boys Are Renting The Track After Xmas They Want Me To Go Why Don't You Come Down Then You Can See For Your Self

jerrytubbs1

Established Member
Maybe Because Its Faster So It Gets There Quicker???? I Just Was Told That Some Del. Boys Are Renting The Track After Xmas They Want Me To Go Why Don't You Come Down Then You Can See For Your Self

Henry I enjoyed talking to you at first because you wasn't all cocky, but your quikly changing.So maybe other people don't want to say anything,but you want to try to ebarrass me,so here goes!

Faster huh? That still has got nothing to do with hitting the redline with the same tire height!!!!!! I guess your trying to show me up now ?
HA HA HA YOUR FUNNY. You wouldn't come down here on my invite,so why should I show to yours. I will for enough money with my car though.Everyone knows that Cecil is probably the best track in the country, and thats where people go to set and backup records,and thats the only reason you have such a good time,if you really do,because it a great track.Like I said for enough money me and my car will show and WIN!

I have been nothing but nice to you and even posted your slip because you couldn't,but I dont even know if it was yours or not. You can say Fred will vouch for you all that you want too,but your gonna be part of "TEAM EVOLUTION" next year so you still have yet to prove that you ran the car and that slip belongs to the your car. You say you can't drive as good as Nelson,but he never could get his car to run what you did with the "STAGE 2". Noone has been able too.You are just toooooo far off. Just about everything you run,has NOS and I personally think you have it on your cars now. So does alot of the other boys around.I am gonna keep this as nice as I can on this board,so noone gets kicked off.

How much you willing to bet, just remember you made the offer to me, so how much is it worth to see my car beat your car?
Why don't you post some videos of your car running your pass as you said it did?

I tried to be nice about doubting you,but word has it,that your blower(s) are ported.So when is this track rental and where?

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
The Only Reason I Got Defensive Is Because You Keep Doubting Me And No One That Has Ever Seen These Cars Run Have Ever Questioned My Times Only The Ones That Didn't ,if You Noticed I Listed All The Tracks I Ran At Not Just Cecil And I Ran Good Everywhere. When You Posted 10.76 Were You Proud (yes) Why Would I Be Any Different I'm 47 Old And Anyone That Knows Me Knows I'm Not Cocky,but I'm Not Going To Lay Down For You Or Anyone Else When It Comes To Racing I Do My Best And Let The Times Speek For Themselves If Someone Thinks I've Lied About Times Or Parts Let Them Prove It! P.s. You Always Said You Believed Me But Always ? Me .so Know I Know For Sure What You Think And I'm Sorry You Feel That Way

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
:rockon: yall need to race! :beer:

Wouldnt a 26.0 tire run a little diff than a 26.4 tall tire.(for example)

Are the tire heights the exact same?:pop:

Users who are viewing this thread