10.5 replicas

ScottySVT

Established Member
so i know this has been beat to death over the years, but im going to be buying a set in the next deay or 2, and i was curious on the best place to buy. i hear american muscle is crap. what about lethal? or cruizin concepts? i know about AFS, but theyre expensive.

anyone with these stock replicas from anywhere please post up on quality, whether they last, and the best overall place.

thanks for the help!

ramstein

Established Member
I just got my black replicas from american muscle and I like the quality and looks. Where do you hear that?

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
so i know this has been beat to death over the years

So then why are you asking it again?

cuban2.gif

ScottySVT

Established Member
So then why are you asking it again?

why post if you have nothing helpful to say?

all the searches came up 1 or 2 opinions on 1 or 2 places, nothing big or really helpful in my eyes.

greengt88

Established Member
no they won't work, u can use some electrical tape to hold them in. id get reps from afs not am. u can use factory caps w/ the afs and they fit like factory

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
why post if you have nothing helpful to say?
Why ask the same question that's been asked so many times before?

You asked:
i was curious on the best place to buy.

AFS has (IMO) the best reps available (no taping of the center caps, clean chrome for Chinese knock-offs, excellent customer service) but you eluded to the fact that you don't want to pay the higher price that these rims go for. You can't have it all, you get what you pay for.

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
I bought my 10.5's from Cruizin Concepts. I've had them for a few years, factory centers fit great, finish is still fine.

Only possible drawback: They might take a while to get to ya. Being such a popular wheel, they could be on backorder.

Users who are viewing this thread