10.47 @ 134.52 !!!

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
thats freakn awesome.

yeah you dont see a lot of whipple/kb guys doing that I think mostly because they jsut cant get 600+rwhp to the ground so they just spin them all the way down the track for a crappy 12. :dw:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
damn..bad track prep? she could deff go 10.20-30s...SICK

what pressure where the et streets at? i just picked up the same tires 26x11.5 for my 15x8s. ill be lookin for a 1.5x this weekend

Last edited:

BLWN03

I'm a Hustla Baby!!!!!
Established Member
I can also add track prep sucked monkey nuts..we also had some showers before the track rental...sun really didn't even come out at all until most were done for the day...my best in that right lane was a 1.87 on BFG drag radials...John...i just watched that vid and damn man you got a .20 in that bitch....we gotta rent the track again....lol...This time jim's bringing his own AAA card..lmao.

Jay

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
That's insane man! I'm at work right now and can't watch the vid. I'll watch it when I get home. Are you still on the stock IRS or did you upgrade the half shafts to the level 5's? Again, good times man! :rockon:

Brandon

VENOMOUS03COBRA

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
damn..bad track prep? she could deff go 10.20-30s...SICK

what pressure where the et streets at? i just picked up the same tires 26x11.5 for my 15x8s. ill be lookin for a 1.5x this weekend

im thinking its got a .20 in it too, if i can hook. and i was thinking about changing the pill in my window switch , cause the car actually fell on its face at the end of the track, because juice shut off at 6000. i figure between that and a hook , 10.20 @ 136. well see.

i was running about 12 # air in the tires. i could have probably droped it some more , cause the car was solid , all the way down the track.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I am SOOOOOOOOOO sorry I missed it. Are you heading up to Lebanon any time soon?

Users who are viewing this thread