10-18 Swanson Dyno Count!

Red BOLT99

Established Member
Cancelled the Dyno Day!

Sorry but we where not able to fill the Date with enough cars & trucks!

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Oh well. Better luck next time. Maybe when P Moddy gets out of his funk, he can set one up, and have everybody show up.

The tailpipe sniffer is not inaccurate. It simply delays the reading about .5 sec. A tuner with experience using the tailpipe sniffer can still read the graph accurately.

Franky, how bout reducing that sig a bit.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
From what I've heard, the actual o2 % stays the same. The info came from Steve at Powertrain Dynamics. Maybe he's wrong. Maybe they didn't teach him the right things when he was in school for mechanical engineering.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i don't doubt steve's knowledge in the least, he's a tuner and i'm not, but there must be some reason why danny, shawn, et al prefer to have the measurements taken on the driver side before the cats.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
Who knows dude?:shrug:

Steve can be wrong, I was just messing around being an asshole with the way I worded my response.;-)

You, messing around???:lol1: :lol1:

So are you going down to C-Bad, Juan?

I'm tempted....
James

stang99

If you go to C-Bad, make sure that you take Adam with you and reserve the whole day or running so that he can take all the money and win any prizes that they are offering. It should be against the rules to breed a driver with the intention of ruling the Cobra vert world at some future date. Let me see, Walker said, "I want a mechanic that doesn't weight too much and also can drive." He then consulted with a mystic and Adam was the result. I will not even recount how he got his ultimate tune for the car, but it was a strange path that led him to the low 12's at LACR. You can't fight superior magic even with voodoo.
Go to C-Bad and make sure that you take your camera so that you can post the film when Adam kicks ass!

Originally posted by jhwalker
You, messing around???:lol1: :lol1:

So are you going down to C-Bad, Juan?

I'm tempted....
James

Users who are viewing this thread