$10 - $15,000 over MSRP

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
I went to Palm Springs Ford this weekend and was told that they will sell theirs for 20-40K over.

My only hope is that this does not drive up the price of the C6

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
sn8k said:
Well, this demographic says NO, not paying 65K (the minimum asking price in these parts) for a production Mustang. And he also says NO, not sitting around with my thumb up my butt waiting for the dealers to see reason. I'll leave the GT500's for those other demographics - thanks but no thanks. :nono:

how is it not reasonable to take the highest offer? just because you are a loyal ford fan you dont get to butt in front of the joker that wants the car so bad he'll pay for it. i make my dealership plenty of money, but im not griping because i cant buy the car at msrp or cant get my brother one for dplan

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Jackie Chan said:
how is it not reasonable to take the highest offer? just because you are a loyal ford fan you dont get to butt in front of the joker that wants the car so bad he'll pay for it. i make my dealership plenty of money, but im not griping because i cant buy the car at msrp or cant get my brother one for dplan
I'm not griping either - just a statement of fact. Souly because of the dealer markups, I went a different direction with my money, I voiced my outrage by letting my wallet do the talking - just like I'm sure many people will. I find that quite reasonable sir - customer loyalty is a two way street. ;-)

Viperluke

Established Member
chuckstang said:
you can look hard at that challenger till your blue in the face but it wont cost you any less then this shebly nor will it be any easier to get.
how come nobody understands that :shrug:

You're right. New Challenger=Huge dealer markups.

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
If any of you lived here in south Florida you'd be sickened by the sheer amount of money everywhere. TONS of million dollar yachts, and every single family home (we're talking 3 bedrooms + 2 car garage) is going for 500,000+ - and that's nowhere near the water! From what I see down here, there are PLENTY of people who can and will spend the extra $$$ to have the GT500 as their own little "toy" for the garage.

eichisama

SVT Lurker
Established Member
OKC03Cobra said:
Go to the Challenger forums. They expect Dodge to sell 30,000 the first year.

But that's not 30,000 SRT Challengers. How many Mustangs does Ford sell a year, without breaking it down into V6/GT?

Users who are viewing this thread