1 of 23 made!!!!!!

Shelbyturbo2.2

Established Member
yup... the main reason I registered here is that since my dad left and went out to sea... he forgot to post that he had called and found out that we have 1 of only 23 Sonic Blue Cobras with the parchment interior... By far the rarest 03 made... I think that this is pretty damn awesome for us...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
very cool Sean...so do you get to drive it while he's away? :p :burnout:

L3thal 324

Established Member
is it a convertible??? b/c if it is and has the black top AND the parchment interior..... your only 1 of 2 made but if you are a coupe then congrats none the less. haha

Shelbyturbo2.2

Established Member
No:( unfortunately I have not driven it yet... :shrug: I mean I'm a good driver and all.... I said that I would be happy to drive it on a few quick trips while he was gone... but I got the :nono: and then he said if i took it out while he was gone.... well... nevermind about that...but he said I will get to drive it eventually...

Shelbyturbo2.2

Established Member
Originally posted by 03silversnake
is it a convertible??? b/c if it is and has the black top AND the parchment interior..... your only 1 of 2 made but if you are a coupe then congrats none the less. haha

Nope...its the coupe... I dont really like the verts... but ya... 1 0f 23 is still pretty damn rare...:-D

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
ah well, good things come to those who wait...

at least you have a Dad who's into cool cars...mine was the type who only saw them as a way to get from point A to point B...he could never understand my obsession :shrug:

Shelbyturbo2.2

Established Member
Originally posted by JB
ah well, good things come to those who wait...

at least you have a Dad who's into cool cars...mine was the type who only saw them as a way to get from point A to point B...he could never understand my infatuation :shrug:

my mom is the same way... when I ask about modding my car, she is like no... there is no question about it...she always brings up the "point a to point b"but when I turn 17 my dad said i could up the boost from 7/9 to 14+ :burnout: :beer: :burnout:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by Shelbyturbo2.2
yup... the main reason I registered here is that since my dad left and went out to sea... he forgot to post that he had called and found out that we have 1 of only 23 Sonic Blue Cobras with the parchment interior... By far the rarest 03 made... I think that this is pretty damn awesome for us...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't think it was the rarest made, yet the rarest bought.

mjchip has one (although he removed the seats). If you set his car on fire you can be 1 of 22.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Can't remember what the combo is, but htere's a combo out there that only 2 were made....

Users who are viewing this thread