1 800 367 3788 svt # call report problems

o1fastcobra

Established Member
this is the nomber for ford if your having warranty problems report them enough bad reports maybe theyll do something
1 800 367 3788

Silver 03 Cobra

Hate to break it to you but they don't log calls at SVT and complaints roll through one ear and out the other. Ford issues TSB's on the number of warranty repairs reported.

Apparently enough TOB's have been reported to issue one.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You know, it never hurts to try. Saying nothing equals nothing. I have to agree, though, that our complaints usually fall on deaf ears. But if we resolved to never say anything then we'd be guaranteed nothing would be done to resolve some of our issues.

I'm not sure SVT doesn't log in complaints, because more than once I have called them about the stall issue and was told to keep calling back because the more calls that come in on an issue the quicker we'd get a resolution. Stop laughing now! That's what I was told.
:)

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Number of complaints to the hotline is one way Ford has of learning which problems are common to our cars. Attack a cement wall with one spoon and nothing happens. Attack it with thousands of spoons and eventually the wall will crumble. I agree with letting SVT know if you have a problem. You may not help yourself, but you may help another Cobra owner sometime down the road.

PDubs

Established Member
Originally posted by Silver03Snake
Apparently enough TOB's have been reported to issue one.

I hope this is true. I'm about to bring in my car for a TOB problem but haven't seen a TSB on it to back me up since it's an intermittent problem and they couldn't recreate the noise it last time.

stangfreak

Established Member
guys, whats the bulletin number or whatever its called, for the tick on the heads. if someone can post it here i will copy it down, bring it to my dealer, and demand them to fix my car or i want my damn money back.

Users who are viewing this thread