1.7 hp

Zeke0123

Established Member
Short of 600 is what my Dyno results ended up today at RET...Greg is a great guy and has a wonderful shop and great guys working for him..we slapped in on the rollers 598.34 with AFR hanging right around 12 He said I have 40 or so HP left on the table but I was happy the Lund tune was nice and safe :banana:.

Not bad for right off the freeway with 91 octane Im pretty sure If I wanted we coulda got the 600 pull but Ill wait until I put some more goodies on it for that :D.

Last edited:

cbr repsol

Established Member
Short of 600 is what my Dyno results ended up today at RET...Greg is a great guy and has a wonderful shop and great guys working for him..we slapped in on the rollers 598.34 with AFR hanging right around 12 He said I have 40 or so HP left on the table but I was happy the Lund tune was nice and safe :banana:.

Not bad for right off the freeway with 91 octane Im pretty sure If I wanted we coulda got the 600 pull but Ill wait until I put some more goodies on it for that :D.

Sweet great results ....:beer:Now lets get the exhaust done and a 3.0 pulley on there.:banana:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
nice, some ice on the blower and inter-cooler would have gotten you 600+

Zeke0123

Established Member
nice, some ice on the blower and inter-cooler would have gotten you 600+
Im sure 600 would have been easy The motor was very hot but I was just there to check the safety of the tune..Next goes a Throttle body and Drive shaft with Greg doing the tuning and Id expect 670-680 pretty easy and then I think I'm done...seems the practical limitations of 91 is no more than 17 lbs of boost and I'm not planning on doing meth or anything like that.

TorchMach

Established Member
Let me know ill be happy to do the install, I did zeke0123 car.

Hey CBR, what else would you be able to do? I see you reside in Moreno Valley I live not to far from there.

PM' me I wanted to have some stuff worked out on my car in the next month or so.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread