LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
that thing is badass!!!!
but a little too pricey for me to justify a good looking desk ornament

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
i should have pushed the buy it now for 250 instead of bidding 50 bucks.... :cryying:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
sicboy said:
i should have pushed the buy it now for 250 instead of bidding 50 bucks.... :cryying:
I don't get it. Someone actually posted a bid lower than $250. and the BIN then was no longer available. That was an expensive mistake. I wish the BIN stayed up without the necessity to set a reserve as well. Isn't that how it works?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
sicboy why didnt you buy that thing for $250. If I would have seen that auction before you bid on it I would have bought it for $250. That would have been a hulluva deal.

Damn. I have been looking for one of these for a long time especially for that buy it now price!

sicboy

you talkin to me?
Established Member
ya it was me... the stupid one.... i just placed the bid that i could spare for now. i got a long list of parts to buy still. i had no idea it would go that hi or i would have pushed buy it now. there was a 01 cobra motor on reciently that only went like 200??

Lowflight

Established Member
That is really cool..being a model guy...I would love to have one of those. I have a peice of Jim Lovells actual couch from the real Apollo 13 Command Module. It was $500...but you just look at it and think about what it has been through and go WOW. This would be similar due to the rarity.

Users who are viewing this thread