1.28 60' with minimal suspension?

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Check this launch out.
[youtube_browser]4SlmiddYzHg[/youtube_browser]

Still can't believe that stuck and went. No antiroll. Just strange sa shocks, bmr brackets, upr lowers, p springs

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Just got back home. Turns out I drove 36 hours for 45 seconds of WOT. Crazy ain't it? Lot of fun though.

As far as weight goes. The car is my daily unless it's snowing, pretty much. Normal track weight is about 3850.

For the BG trip I really wanted to put the car in the 8's and had no idea how everything was going to react in good air. So I did the easy thing. Start removing stuff.

First was the entire exhaust system, and I made some small dump tubes. Then I added 15 pounds back with a CHE brace which I felt was necessary for safety. Then the power leather seats came out and I built a mount for a singe plastic seat. Then back seat of course. Sub, sub bracket and amp, evap canister, a few other odds and ends. The rear bumper beam was another 18 lbs. All said and done it got down to 3650 with me (200) in it.

It all goes back in next week. Lot of work, but I thought it was necessary to hit my goal with the small 60 mm turbos.

Users who are viewing this thread