08 gt500

builtarmyofone

Established Member
08 Vapor with Whipple 2.9

Up for sale is my 2008 Mustang Shelby GT500 5.4L supercharged. I bought this car a year ago from a dealership, drove it home and it has pretty much sat in my garage since then. It is only driven on nice days and to car shows. It has all the options including HID headlights and Navigation. It has the Whipple 2.9 with matching CAI. SCT tuner with a John Lund tune. Car makes 640rwhp and 600rwtq. I have upgraded the exhaust to Dynatech headers with catted x-pipe and a magnaflow axleback system. Also has Billet LCA, adjustable upper, and adjustable panhard bar. It sits on chrome Zinik 20x8.5 in front and 20 x 10 in rear wheels with Eibach sportline springs to give it that perfect stance. Only other upgrades is the Bangastang radiator cover that is painted to match the exterior color. I did a full synthetic oil change about 4 months ago. Car is obviously flawless with no scratches or dents and is #481 out of 971 in Vapor Silver this year. Vehicle was made a stripe delete car but the stripes were later installed. Sale of the vehicle also includes original wheels and tires which have excellent tread on the factory Goodyear tires. Have 2 sets of keys with all manuals and owners manual.
$39,000 firm
Shelbypics004.jpg

engine_pic1.jpg

Shelbypics002.jpg

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
Amazing car!! Good luck with the sale!! If you were looking for trades I would definitely have talked with you! Bump for you!

geez428

Established Member
What is the rock bottom price, Also where are you located, I am actively looking for a Shelby or a Saleen. but am trying to find something not too far from me to avoid shipping costs. please reply at [email protected]

Gojira

Established Member
Thumbs up to you CobraM

The answer is obviously gonna be no. Offers like that are, quite frankly, insulting. Stop going through people's for sale threads and low balling them and telling them you have cash that's WELL below their asking price.

Good job CobraMac! Well said. Same goes for the lowballers sifting through the used car parts threads. If you cant afford to pay a fair price then find a new freaking hobby.

And who cares if you have you cash. Its gonna be a lump sum payment and once its deposited in the bank; cash, check or cashiers check they all have the same value. I'd rather be paid with a 39k cashiers check than 30k cash.

Users who are viewing this thread