08 GT500 vs VERY persistent 6th gen SS

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Coming from the same event this SS kept trailing me, and slowing down multiple times so I thought I'd have a bit of fun.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Mad respect to the guys that will run it even when they KNOW they are going to lose. If I had that SS, I'd run anyone that was willing. Whats the point of having these type of cars if you dont play with them from time to time? Lord knows arguing on the internet is fun, but you need to back it up every once in a while. Props to him for receiving that ass kicking.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Look what the wind blew in!

Good kills bro! Whats teh spec on the GT500? Last I knew you had an 03/04 Cobra.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Mad respect to the guys that will run it even when they KNOW they are going to lose. If I had that SS, I'd run anyone that was willing. Whats the point of having these type of cars if you dont play with them from time to time? Lord knows arguing on the internet is fun, but you need to back it up every once in a while. Props to him for receiving that ass kicking.
Yea as persistent as he was I was startin to assume he had an LSA blower, or centric of some sort. I gave him a thumbs up as I do every car I run win or lose.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Look what the wind blew in!

Good kills bro! Whats teh spec on the GT500? Last I knew you had an 03/04 Cobra.
Yea it has been AWHILE. 4 years actually. Had to give the cobra up. Found a bomb ass deal on this Shelby in April and here I am. Just FRPP TVS, E85, and intake. Nothing big

Users who are viewing this thread