08 GT500 True Forged RS Ten's

04-OW-COBRA

Established Member
I put the wheels on about 2 weeks ago but haven't cleaned the car up until now. Went to a show in Moab this weekend.
Fronts - 20X9 275/35/20 Nitto's
Rears - 20X10.5 315/35/20 Nitto's
Yes i trailered the car :cuss:, we had to go over a moutain pass and the weather has been iffy so in the trailer she went incase we ran into any weather.
IMG_0255.gif

IMG_0254.gif

IMG_0253.gif

IMG_0252.gif

IMG_0251.gif

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0248.gif

IMG_0247.gif

IMG_0246.gif

And the Tow Rig, loaded and ready to go!
IMG_0256.jpg

TClark22

Established Member
beautiful car

am i the only one that couldn't take their eyes off the rusted out rotors?

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
looks great, what lowering springs ?

Very clean and simple but the wheels complete the look

04-OW-COBRA

Established Member
beautiful car

am i the only one that couldn't take their eyes off the rusted out rotors?
They surface rust the instant the water hits them. As soon as you drive the car and apply the brakes it's gone.

looks great, what lowering springs ?

Very clean and simple but the wheels complete the look
Ford Racing's FR3 suspension kit, with a couple other things added to it. I Believe it comes with K springs though.

johnnyrocket

Established Member
I loved everything but the rear window vents. Have you deleted the cummins yet? I have a 2011 fully deleted and love it. :beer: lol, at the rusted rotors!:lol1: I would have at least drove it down the street to knock the rust off before the glamour shots:lol1:!:burnout: what's your neighbor have? I see he's got a tow rig also!

Last edited:

04-OW-COBRA

Established Member
I loved everything but the rear window vents. Have you deleted the cummins yet? I have a 2011 fully deleted and love it. :beer: lol, at the rusted rotors!:lol1: I would have at least drove it down the street to knock the rust off before the glamour shots:lol1:!:burnout: what's your neighbor have? I see he's got a tow rig also!
The rear window louvers and side scoops are the Super Snake pieces that came on the car when i bought it. I didnt like them with the chrome wheels but i think they look pretty good with the black wheels.

Yeah the Cummins was deleted at 750 miles. Now has a little over 1200. I had a 2010 Before and pulled my deletes off it when i traded it on on this one.

The neighbor doesnt have any cars, just a big enclosed that he puts his sleds in.

johnnyrocket

Established Member
The rear window louvers and side scoops are the Super Snake pieces that came on the car when i bought it. I didnt like them with the chrome wheels but i think they look pretty good with the black wheels.

Yeah the Cummins was deleted at 750 miles. Now has a little over 1200. I had a 2010 Before and pulled my deletes off it when i traded it on on this one.

The neighbor doesnt have any cars, just a big enclosed that he puts his sleds in.

I still love it regardless of the window louvers!:beer: lol, I deleted mine at 8,000 miles and I'm at 38,000 miles now. I have a H&S mini on it. It was like pulling a cork out of the intake!:nonono: Very....very...nice setup!:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread