07 GT 500 Convertible or 08 GT 500 Coupe

boss71

Established Member
I have a dilemma , I can get a 07 GT 500 Convertible now with 0% financing thru Ford at one dealer or order a 08 GT 500 Coupe or Convertible for but no 0% financing and no delivery time at another dealer. Which do you think I should do?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
boss71 said:
I have a dilemma , I can get a 07 GT 500 Convertible now with 0% financing thru Ford at one dealer or order a 08 GT 500 Coupe or Convertible for but no 0% financing and no delivery time at another dealer. Which do you think I should do?

i like the coupe so i would order and wait. but if you can get the vert at msrp and 0% that deal would be hard to turn down!

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
Try to find out how many 08 alocations they have. The order may not get pulled until next spring which means you could be waiting a while for your car.
If you want a vert and have a msrp deal you might want to jump on the 07.

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
boss71 said:

3yr/36mon"?

Mikesan

First Mustang
Established Member
Really comes down to a coupe vs vert question first and total cost second. The financing savings could be close to $10,000 which is nothing to sneeze at if you finance nearly all of it. The only differences between the 07s and 08s are the three lighting options. Style and performance are the same. Then there is the question of waiting for your car to be built.

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Tuff one, if I could get one at invoice tomorrow I'd be pulling my hair to figure out between coupe or vert. The coupe IMHO is way better looking than the vert, but I've done verts exclusively since 1991 ... addicted to a roof that goes away; but the looks; but... and then you have the price difference question, argh. Good luck, at least whatever you do, you made a great choice.

Users who are viewing this thread