07' Convertible Spring Choices

ccarloss

Established Member
I have an 07' Convertible that has the 4X4 option. What springs are you convertible owners using? I was planning on using the FRPP springs but then I saw Steeda has a convertible specific spring. I went back and looked at the FRPPs and they say for coupe. Just wondering if that is a big deal or what other options there may be or just go with the Steeda convertible springs.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
I have an 07' Convertible that has the 4X4 option. What springs are you convertible owners using? I was planning on using the FRPP springs but then I saw Steeda has a convertible specific spring. I went back and looked at the FRPPs and they say for coupe. Just wondering if that is a big deal or what other options there may be or just go with the Steeda convertible springs.

I'm sure there is plenty more. I would stay with the vert spring though
pics with the Steeds/Eibachs look nice

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
Well I have the Alcoa's and am looking into the H&R they drop about a inch and it still looks like a progressive.

From what I have seen the FRPP drop about 1.2 inches and so do the STEEDA. The Eibach drop around 1.5 in front and close to 2 in the rear.

BMR has a set and they drop around 1.5 around but they are not GT-500 specific. and so they drop more around the 2 inch range.

TexasShelby

Established Member
I have always used Eibachs and loved them, but when I got my 07 vert very early, Steeda was the only one making vert specific springs and having had a long history with Steeda also, I bought them and they have been flawless.

Shelby-May-08-013.jpg

Shelby-0308-New-Wheels.jpg

Todd03Blown

Established Member
I have always used Eibachs and loved them, but when I got my 07 vert very early, Steeda was the only one making vert specific springs and having had a long history with Steeda also, I bought them and they have been flawless.

Shelby-May-08-013.jpg

Shelby-0308-New-Wheels.jpg

you car looks awesome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread