'07 Cobra on the road in OH...pics inside

330racing

SVT Poster Boy
Established Member
Snapped these today. Sorry for the quality, it was a cell phone camera....had manufacturer plates on it.

It looked really sharp in yellow/silver

newcobra.jpg

newcobra3.jpg

newcobra2.jpg

Diggy Moe

Established Member
I can only make out the "SVT" on the wheel caps.And vaguely the hood scoop in the last pic.BTW that yellow is not making it.

roushraven

zzzZZzz
Established Member
Nice shot, someone on here mentioned last week that there was a yellow/silver combo rolling around.

-RR

Also, noticed that those are some tall tires on the rear. Anybody know the latest on the tire size?

Last edited:

gonein60

Banned
GT500 is awesome

All I can say is awesome, simply awesome :pepper: . The hood scoops look like the ones on 03-04's, and functional. Not exactly like the concept, but who cares. What's important is the 5.4 monster under the hood :D . Man, I can't wait to get a hold of one of these beauties. :banana: :banana:

P.S. I would prefer smoked grey with black racing stripes. HTT, if your reading this, please build me one in black or smoked grey with either grey stripes for black or black stripes for smoked grey.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Isnt that the same Rear fascia used on all 05 GT's though? Cant really make out the diffuser.....

Atleast it looks like the hood is still functional. IMHO that rear end/bumper needs vast improvements??

Good Find!

Amy V6

My Mom Says I'm Cool
Established Member
Where abouts in Ohio? That sameone was cruising around the day before at the Downriver Cruise here.. and it was at the 06 launch party at AAI... wasn't suppose to be though haha oops.

USC BME

Established Member
gonein60 said:
All I can say is awesome, simply awesome. The hood scoops look like the ones on 03-04's, and functional. Not exactly like the concept, but who cares. What's important is the 5.4 monster under the hood. Man, I can't wait to get a hold of one of these beauties.

Great job impulsive1, for a camera phone, still pretty good... :thumbsup:

gonein60, you must great eye sight, :dw: cuz I can't make out any detail on the hood with that glare. But to me, the hood scoop looks the same as the Lime-Green 'vert behind HTT & CS on the other thread and was described as raised and non-functional.

I agree, can't wait to have one, but really hate the idea of any fakies on the car and hope a rear diffuser is still in the works. :shrug:

Last edited:

ZyX2323

Established Member
You just showed me the Car/Color I always wanted and will get, I am a yellow'er for life... I shared this with YMR as well. Thou can you confirm if it is Still Screaming Yellow (I hope) or more like the Zinc color of your 03??? Photos look like Zinc, but I know a camera can be desceving and must likely is the Screaming Yellow... Thou personally I would like a Black Stripe and Windows really need tint with Yellow....

Thank you,
ZyX2323

I Hosted them for you...
newcobra.jpg

newcobra2.jpg

newcobra3.jpg

Last edited:

330racing

SVT Poster Boy
Established Member
It looked like screaming yellow, not zinc. It was an older gentleman getting on the highway near the engine plant in Parma, Ohio. It had Michigan manuf plates on it. It sounded much like a terminator. I got him to step on it once, I think he was threatened by the Hemi in my 1500 :) The spoiler looked pretty nice, and the hood to me looked very similar to the terminator style also.

330racing

SVT Poster Boy
Established Member
We started following him and then realized he was heading home....my buddy and I thought it was a little too creepy and we wouldnt want people following us home, so we gave the thumbs up and drove on. We drove around with him for about 20 minutes as it was!!

Users who are viewing this thread