06 Scion TC VS. 03 Mach 1

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Wow.. alot of shit talking and homeboy got served out the gate by a 130whp 3000 N/A 4 banger.. I mean how bad do you have to drive to pull around a mid to high 7 second 0-60 time in which you would need to :edit: barely beat a scion to 60? :shrug:

Thats more embarrassing than awe inspiring.

I see more chicks driving 99-04 mustangs than I do scion tc's.

Then sell your car and buy a badass Scion and stop bitching about it! :loser:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
when i had mine and browsed the forums the most power i saw out of them was around 454hp and like 448tq, or something like that. that would haul some ass. yeah i can see how they are "chick cars" but so are mustangs, i cant tell you how many girls in my area drive V6 stangs, theres one in my driveway that my roommates girlfriend drives, theyre freakin everywhere. my tc i had put about 5 lengths on his g/f's stang, they arent bad for 30mpg 4cylinders. mine was n/a. heres a pic of it just for shits and giggles.

i will say this, after owning such a nice car such as that, i actually sometimes miss it even though i have a Mach 1 now. the mp3 playing head unit with ipod hookup, stereo controls on the steering wheel, front and rear sunroof/moonroof (its an all glass roof if you didnt know), 30mpg lol, the abuse it could take, and the comments i got (i actually got more in the tc than i have so far in the Mach 1). But none of that really matters compared to the power of the Mach 1, thats really the only upgrade for me, and well its a Mustang, i love them. But if i could, id totally have me a turbo tc sittin in the driveway next to the mach if i could afford it, it would make a great DD to keep the miles off the Mach.

Nice TC

I usually identify chick cars as cars you would expect to see a girl driving when you pull up to a stop or a light and what not. Maybe it is just because my wife owns one but i usually figure every TC i see has a girl driver.

She has the TRD package on hers with the factory supercharger. It puts down about 230 to the wheels it is on factory 7psi tune right now because of the warranty. We plan on waking it up once it is over (30k miles left)

here is her lil monster.. :beer:

g_sci.jpg

IShb3w

Established Member
I found the post above me pretty damn funny :lol:

I actually LOLed when I read this part

lolololololololololololol

whats so funny? the interior in the tc is much nicer than a mustang IMO. you get alot for only 19k i think. and like stated earlier, the resale on them is awesome. theyre good cars. not to take anything away from the mustangs, and no i wasnt saying they are girl cars at all, i was just making a point that any car can be a car for a female. i know alot of males that drive tc's. anyways, i dont want to get into a debate over it, just stating my opinion on my experiences. i would never trade my Mach for a tC, ever.

Users who are viewing this thread