06 Scion TC VS. 03 Mach 1

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=ux_9NC3aa-s"]YouTube - 06 Scion TC VS. 03 Mach 1[/ame]
Well not really much of a race.:lol1:

IShb3w

Established Member
This is hilarious, considering i owned both of those cars in 07, well, i had gotten rid of the tc and got the Mach i have now, but still. Those tC's can be pretty quick tho, turbonetics makes a nice kit that puts down about 300 with the mail tune at 10psi. That should make for a great rematch lol.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
People in those cars always try to race me and I see about 50 a day.

DouBLeJ16

Roadkill Lurker
Established Member
Nice vid. haha. My dad drives a Mach 1 and this "match up" happened a few times on some back roads around here.

I use to drive a tC with intake, header and exhaust.. My best time was 9.87 @ 73mph in the 1/8th, pretty weak. But damn could that car take some serious abuse, very well made car. Re-sale was insane also. I always wanted to get a kit from a company named "Dezod" they made some great power on stock internals, but it's still FWD.

Common

Established Member
This is hilarious, considering i owned both of those cars in 07, well, i had gotten rid of the tc and got the Mach i have now, but still. Those tC's can be pretty quick tho, turbonetics makes a nice kit that puts down about 300 with the mail tune at 10psi. That should make for a great rematch lol.

One of them drove next to me for about two miles showing his awesome BOV, I laughed at him which seemed to piss him off and make him do it even more. Needless to say, after bringing it down to around 45mph, I downshifted and just kicked the rear out( a few car lengths infront) ever so slighly to show him that power is there but am not willing to engage his silly shitbox in an actual streetrace.

This was the look on his friends face after passing me:dw:

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
One of them drove next to me for about two miles showing his awesome BOV, I laughed at him which seemed to piss him off and make him do it even more. Needless to say, after bringing it down to around 45mph, I downshifted and just kicked the rear out( a few car lengths infront) ever so slighly to show him that power is there but am not willing to engage his silly shitbox in an actual streetrace.

This was the look on his friends face after passing me:dw:

Sweet that will show those fools.:lol1:

Dusten

Established Member
the fawking n00b below me isnt smart enough to realize he isnt on his own computer....
stupid asshole

Last edited:

mr2cam

Established Member
My girlfriend use to have one, they are slow as shit :p, I ran it at our local 1/8th mile and the best I could run was like a 10.3, it was bone stock.

Users who are viewing this thread