05 Mustang pics

yoda

Boost Lee Roy
Established Member
Originally posted by WorkHorse09
Im with you on that...especially the interior...
wow,i think that the interier looks better then any other mustang built.and the car looks good,but i wish it was more like the concept.just my opinion.

Chargedvenom

Established Member
I like it, BUT it is not really going to catch my interest until the Cobra or Shelby version comes out. My thinking is they better not f*ck it up. I have been a ford man all my life and really don't want to jump ship. I will keep my confidence up that they won't let us down.

90Cent

Banned
shelby gt500

90766.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a shame that Ford ventured so far away from the concept. This one is too much like the existing car as far as exterior lines. I like it. Just wish they had made it less retro. That interior, though, absolutely sucks in my opinion. Leave it to an American car company to design an interior like this. I think I'll stick to my '03 Cobra. JMO.

NITMARE

Established Member
Yeah I just don't know anymore. It is kinda like the concept but the Pussied it up too much. The concept just looked mean sitting still.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by Chargedvenom
I like it, BUT it is not really going to catch my interest until the Cobra or Shelby version comes out. My thinking is they better not f*ck it up. I have been a ford man all my life and really don't want to jump ship. I will keep my confidence up that they won't let us down.
This is the first mustang in 30 years that wasnt a let-down.

1meanz

Established Member
I really don't think you can consider 03-04 Cobras a let down. The 5.0 cars were pretty amazing as well.

Carlos c

Established Member
For now I think it SUCKS!! maybe I'll like it some after someone drops it and finds some wheels for it at least like the concept car.
The guy who made the final decision on this should apply at GM.

ib6-ub9

Established Member
Man i just dont know, in some of the pictures it looks pretty good but in others it just doesnt strike me, i think in order for them to look good they need to drop the lift kit and put some bigger wheels. I mean shit that thing has more ground clearence than my expedition. I hope they make the cobras right. I just think the stance is a little off. What u guys think?

SVTDarin

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
What a shame that Ford ventured so far away from the concept.
Stole this pic from somewhere. Besides the tail-lights and the fact it doesn't have 20" wheels and really low ride height (what mustang did anyway) where did the new one get so far away? When has a concept matched the production car?

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by Carlos c
For now I think it SUCKS!! maybe I'll like it some after someone drops it and finds some wheels for it at least like the concept car.
The guy who made the final decision on this should apply at GM.

He was called the national institute of highway safety

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTDarin
Stole this pic from somewhere. Besides the tail-lights and the fact it doesn't have 20" wheels and really low ride height (what mustang did anyway) where did the new one get so far away? When has a concept matched the production car?

The GT supercar was the closest ive ever seen.

People bitched MUCH MUCH more about the new edge in late 98, so i guess this is a better sign;-)

02_Lightning

Established Member
Yuck! Everything about this car is just plain ugly... looks really cheap and unfinished.
I really disliked the show vehicle, but looking at the two together, the show vehicle actually looks better. My days of buying Mustangs is officially over. Ford needs to hire some different vehicle designers that can actually come up with something better. I hate to say it, but I believe that my 1993 Cobra interior looks better than this POS. Wake up FORD!

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
I like the front end! I can't stand the ass end and the retro dash blows chunks. If I wanted a sixties mustang then I will restore one. Hopefully SVT will clean it up. IMO of course.

XplorerOwnsYou

Established Member
"Mustang will remain the best performance car for under $20,000, and the most affordable 300-horsepower car made today. "

Umm exactly how will a GT be under 20K...that quote was from MustangWorld

Users who are viewing this thread