05 Mustang GT sighting

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
There are some V6's at Acton Ford, I think they looks cleaner then the Gt's (no foglights, no wing, etc.) They also have a Red stipeless GT (supercar). Awsome looking car!

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Yea, they just released them like last week here in Jersey and throughout south Jersey I've seen about 3 GTs and about 4, 6 bangers. They are selling more then I thought, I drove by Auto Magic in glassboro and they had a silver GT already decked out, tint, rims etc, I like them, I like the tailights more then anything. I'd like to see a 05 Eleanor. Now that would be something to see.

John97DOHC

Banned
Saw one in the Taunton Industrial Park (Mass near Attleboro). Black GT nice lookin we were at an intersection area and we both waved each other on so we could look. We both lit 'em up lol they were cool guys.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
SVTChic said:
I saw a really f^cking ugly green one on rte1 in Norwood :xpl:

Yea, I know the green your talking about, it looks like my sh*t. God knows why Ford sprayed that crap on such cars.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Dave, did you know they are selling the 05 GTs in sonic blue? I bet they sell more sonic blue GTs than homosexual silver GTs.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
bassin247 said:
Dave, did you know they are selling the 05 GTs in sonic blue? I bet they sell more sonic blue GTs than homosexual silver GTs.

Really they brought back sonic blue? why, that color sucks :pepper:

stangbuff

Established Member
I saw a screaming yellow GT today traveling south on Rte 128 at 8 AM...it does look nice. A former co-worker of mine just ordered a Legend Lime GT (the ugly green you guys have been referring to) due for delivery in January. I didn't like the color back in '67, not fond of it now either. Mineral grey is back as well as sonic blue. Ford must be distributing them to the warmer climates first (or more populace areas) because I've only seen two here but saw 25+ between Miami and Key West (160+ miles of Rte 1 each way) during the first week of November.

Users who are viewing this thread