04 Viper Vs 03 Cobra (not my vid)

sraizman

Established Member
i was the guy that missed 3rd in this video and i promise not to do it again.That is why they make aftermarket shifters.
steve

Whats up vinny.i got the message.Lets shoot another video this weekend.Talk to you.
steve.

Last edited:

SynMan5.0

Established Member
Was that Viper owner getting hostile and making all kinds of excuses after the race? That's what it seemed like to me...

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by svt46sc
Was that Viper owner getting hostile and making all kinds of excuses after the race? That's what it seemed like to me...
Seemed like it to me too, but perhaps he just talked really loud.

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
no no hustling, im open about my mods, (as you can see in my sig i show) i dont care as long as the guy isnt a D*ck if he beats me, in this case he was more so excited after the race then i was.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
SuperTrooper - do you know of any vipers that go out to gandy on sat nights? I would definitely like to get a run in with some of them. Just for fun though, I don't feel like losing any money :lol1:

Do you know of any GTS or SRT10 with bolt ons that would like to run? Maybe even a supercharged one, but I wouldn't have much for it. It would be a cool video though :rockon:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by sraizman
i was the guy that missed 3rd in this video and i promise not to do it again.That is why they make aftermarket shifters.
steve

Whats up vinny.i got the message.Lets shoot another video this weekend.Talk to you.
steve.

hey man it sounds like u missed 4th also..:shrug: .anyway ur car whines crazy inside the car!!!:thumbsup:

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Originally posted by Calebp
What I don't get is how that 23 year old linkin park looking guy is driving an $85,000 car....

Cuz his parents think that giving him everything he wants it will be his love for them..... :shrug:

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
looks like the cobra got taken on the second race though
nope it was dead even basicly, when i shifted he would pull on me then when he shifted i would pull on him. if you look to the right you see a car pulling off to the side of the road, wasnt sure if the viper was going to have enough room to clear so i hit the brakes for safety.

Squeeler92

Originally posted by saadcobra
Any one knows what mods are on that Cobra?

2.85 RR pulley
NGKs TR6s
magnaflow catback exhuast
prochamber
11" pro-m Cone
predator tune
Gords HE.

Nice kill man. Always sweet seeing a Cobra take down a car like the Viper. But man oh man....Vipers are freakin SWEET cars. Would take one in a heart beat. All three cars looked sick....thanks for the vid.

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
Originally posted by 03 Cobra guy
:rockon:

16 vipers i've counted in the past 9 days and NOT ONE wants to run me... :fm:

i hear ya man... there are a lot here in orlando, too.

although a few months ago in tampa i was driving on a highway and saw an '03/04 viper, so i paced him and he was willing to run. i had 3 other ppl in my car, so i downshift and right as we're both about to drop the hammer a ricer cuts infront of me... viper gets off at the next exit. :fm:

guess it's just not meant to be!

Users who are viewing this thread