04 Viper Vs 03 Cobra (not my vid)

SuperTrooper

Can't get the last word n
Established Member
Originally posted by 03 Cobra guy
:rockon:

16 vipers i've counted in the past 9 days and NOT ONE wants to run me... :fm:

go here http://www.v10nationals.com

You haven't been running into the right ones.....Come to one of our events and I can assure you 40-60 of them will love to have a go at it with you....of course all in good fun. Mind you, the slowest one ran 12s @ 119 (street tires) and the fastest ran 10s @ 156 (drag radials) 2 weeks ago at the last event....so you have plenty to choose from.

This is one of which I got to drive(nice pic, thats why I am including it) he was running 11s @ 129ish (street tires)

rdustman1.jpg

This one is making 1380rwhp and is completely streetable. Hope to see her make the first pass in Topeka.

gcleverley1_sm.jpg

Last edited:

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Awesome Vid. Looks like its in upstate Ny somewhere. Might need to take a trip up there and hopefully see a run like that in person.

Blk03GT

Established Member
Originally posted by SuperTrooper
go here http://www.v10nationals.com

This is one of which I got to drive(nice pic, thats why I am including it) he was running 11s @ 129ish (street tires)

rdustman1.jpg

This one is making 1380rwhp and is completely streetable. Hope to see her make the first pass in Topeka.

gcleverley1_sm.jpg

With that much power I'd hope he'd be going faster than that in the 1/4:thumbsup:

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Hey robiferretti, wouldn't mind watching you guys just drive around. I watched that dvd trailer link in your sig. Looks like a nice dvd to pick up. You hang around with a pretty elite crowd there.

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
sweet vid, love the new viper look but always great to see a cobra whoop one
yes it deff felt good to beat him :beer:

That spot is like 20 mins from my house. Its on every sat. night
is this howard??

supertrooper - theres a couple of nova's that'll race the 1380 RWHP viper if you guys wanna take a trip up here to Poughkeepsie, and yes it would be for a fun :coolman:

Blades - i also thought people would think that it was your car since yours is black also.

Last edited:

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
good video even tho it was not yours and blck 03 with that much horse power i think it would be running a little lower than 11s but it probally peels out through all its gears.

JohnnyWash1

Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03GT
With that much power I'd hope he'd be going faster than that in the 1/4:thumbsup:

Those are two different Vipers in the pictures. The bottom Viper is a brand new one, with the new 500hp engine--which has been pumped to 1380hp. The top one is just one he got to drive.

Jon

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
good video even tho it was not yours and blck 03 with that much horse power i think it would be running a little lower than 11s but it probally peels out through all its gears
me??:??:

Users who are viewing this thread