04 SY coupe low miles

OU812

Established Member
I finally got approved to separate from the military, I'll be starting my terminal leave in 8 months. I figured I would go ahead and post this up, I'm not really in a big hurry to sell it right now, but if it goes it won't hurt my feelings.

2004 SY coupe with 17,8xx miles on it

Motor:
- Metco 6lb lower and 3.4 alt pulley
- 60lb inj
- C&L intake with mafia
- Afco pro series heat exchanger

Exhaust:
- Kooks Long tubes
- Magnaflow X with high flow cats
- Magnaflow catback

Suspension:
- QA1 K-member and A arms
- QA1 175lb 14in springs on stock bilsteins
- QA1 4 bolt C/C plates
- FLSCs
- Steeda IRS brace

Transmission:
- Built 4r70w with 3200 stall
- B&M deep sump trans pan and trans cooler
- Bauman option-shift trans controller
- Stock GT shifter(looks like a factory set-up)

Wheels/tires:
- 18x9 and 18x10 FR500s (500 miles)
- Toyo RA1s front and rear (500 miles)

Misc:
- SCT tuner and trans software

I think that's about it, I'll add more as I remember it. I'll get pics up as soon as the snow goes away. I have an appointment to get it detailed this weekend but I'll try to have something up before then.

$23k is what I'm looking for or I might be interested in a partial trade for a nice daily plus cash, something in the $5-6k range.

Last edited:

BearsFTW18

Established Member
This is a crazy good price. Don't sell it man. I was about to sell mine and I'm glad I didn't.

OU812

Established Member
This is a crazy good price. Don't sell it man. I was about to sell mine and I'm glad I didn't.

Being honest man I don't really enjoy the car that much anymore, plus I'm planning on heading back to Thailand to teach English. A cobra isn't going to do me much good on the island.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
WOW post some pics for your sale. Priced right at N.A.D.A value low miles and lots of extras anyone wanting a SY COBRA this looks like a car to try to make a deal on....

OU812

Established Member
WOW post some pics for your sale. Priced right at N.A.D.A value low miles and lots of extras anyone wanting a SY COBRA this looks like a car to try to make a deal on....

I'll get some pics up when I get a chance to get the car cleaned up, it's been snowing here in Kansas off and on since Saturday. The car is sitting in the parking lot covered in ice right now.

I also remembered it has an autometer wideband and an autometer trans temp guage in a cluster pod.

Redfire_USMC

Established Member
How about a trade for a basically stock 03 redfire with parchment top and seats with 64xxx miles plus cash?

Borla Stingers with stock piping, black COBRA inserts are all i have done to it basically. Clean title.

Last edited:

OU812

Established Member
How about a trade for a basically stock 03 redfire with parchment top and seats with 64xxx miles plus cash?

Borla Stingers with stock piping, black COBRA inserts are all i have done to it basically. Clean title.

Not interested in anymore mustangs, I've owned 25 in the last 10 years. I'm kind of burnt out on them.

OU812

Established Member

I think is a fair price.. Why you went auto with stock blower? GLWS

I had big plans for the car but I'm not spending anymore money on it. I sold my 03 and now I'm getting rid of this one too.

Users who are viewing this thread