04 svt po171 and po174 code

KvMFighter

Established Member
Hey, I just joined... but I had a similar problem. Before you smoke test and clean the MAF and check the O2 sensors do me a favor and look behind your supercharger. On the back side you will see two red Vac hoses running into a simple rubber fitting. If that is not flush and firmly connected... connect it. Mine threw the same codes and it was simply a vac leak... that can come off and will cause that very issue.
Let me know if that helps.

-Steven

cobra21987

Established Member
I appreciate everyones help with this problem im taking my supercharger off within a week and replacing all the vaccum hoses and changing the orings on the injectors. When i get this project done ill let everyone know how it turns out.Thanks

Vibora 03

Established Member
i had the same problem with those same codes I had exhaust leaks got um fixed I ran it the light Service light came back on but only shooting Po171 code I cleared it and drove my car today and it hasnt came back on i hope its fixed.

Vibora 03

Established Member
i had the same problem with those same codes I had exhaust leaks got um fixed I ran it the light Service light came back on but only shooting Po171 code I cleared it and drove my car today and it hasnt came back on i hope its fixed.

mine is still running like crap i cleaned the maf and my air airfilter and changed out the fuel filter it ran fine for the most part of the day then it shot the same codes out and idle is whacked. If i spray wd40 on the vaccume lines in back of the blower how does one know if one is leaking? or is it my fuel pump craping out cause when the fuel filter was changed there was alot of trash comming out that thing any other suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread