04' Screaming yellow 160mph+ flyby...

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
All the car has done is bassani catted X SS, Borla stingers, Jlt high boost carbon fiber intake, Xcal-3 tuned @ AED in San jose, 10.5x17 cobra replicas in the rear, and nitto 555r drag radials it put down 421 rwhp w/ 93 that I in a gas tank from michigan. it runs like a bat outta hell.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn5p2D0_6u8"]YouTube - 2004 Mustang SVT Cobra Screaming Yellow[/ame]

thanks alot for viewing

-Bret

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
no? haha =D
i wasnt far into fifth since 4 winds out around 144 or something. i dont recall i sold the car a while back to my buddy. now its got the 2.4 whipple and recks all! hah. we will make a vid soon when its not raining up here in norcal

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Nice car.

BUt would like to have heard it sans the gutteral MuZak, which is half the beauty for the viewer.

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
it has a dual pass afco HE. and the head cooling mod, its needed out here in cali. definitly in the summer.

I sold it because some run ins with the law came up... not w/ the car :p

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Nice flybys man. Sounds really nice. Good to see another person that likes to do top end runs. I feel comfortable doing them with 5w50 oil in the car. Not to mention it only reaches 85-90 max on the hottest days of summer here. I think it's alright as long as you don't stay in it to long in 5th and especially 6th.

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
why is everyone so darn concerned about high end runs? For your information its not even near a ticking timb bomb. the worst could happen, which could happen from normal driving is spinning a bearing. crusing down the highway at 75 in 6th out of boost. this can happen. Yes pistons can melt, its tuned and my a/f ratio is pefected... stop worrying so much. plus the car is under warranty

-Bret

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
thanks all... im going to take the car to the strip when my friend lets me barrow it. i sold it to my buddy, he just dropped it, big brake kit, upper and lower pully plus port. ill be hitting 11.5's easy
ill be sure to make a better vid without the grunge shit.

thanks

-Bret

Users who are viewing this thread