04 Mystichrome Cobra

Zeekmann

Established Member
I never drive it and if I do I am always worried it would get dirty.... It turned into a obsession. I had my time with her, now it's dave's turn.

Last edited:

JoeyWOT

Shitstick
Established Member
Zeekman,
I don't know what you are thinking, are you on drugs?? If you are, I want to know what they are, because I want some too. You have never held out on me before, brother. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you man!

Last edited:

Zeekmann

Established Member
Haha, no crack here!! Dave deserved it. He will treat her good, I will miss her but it's time for my next project.

Roamin

Banned
Great purchase. Ive seen this car personally up at Fastlane and its a certified panty dropper, never forgot the "zeekman cobra" as I called it from there on out. And you know its had top quality work done on it.

bigdave03

Established Member
Great purchase. Ive seen this car personally up at Fastlane and its a certified panty dropper, never forgot the "zeekman cobra" as I called it from there on out. And you know its had top quality work done on it.

Stayed tuned... more mods to come. :rockon:

bullitt1939

Established Member
I was so close to finishing school, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Hope you treat her good Dave. I am now looking for another one in this condition. If anyone knows of one or has one for sale let me know what you have, want, and where you are located. I am in the homestretch now. I will have my pharm D May 21st and the modifications will really start to happen on my Stangs. First on the list is to get an 04 Mystic Chrome Cobra as a show twin for my 96 Supercharged Mystic Cobra.

MarcinR

Established Member
I hope you don't mind, I am using the first photo of this post as my desktop background, until mine comes out of hibernation. I've been following this thread for a while but couldn't afford another Mystic...Good luck with the car, it's badass!

Why Try?

Established Member
Congrats... Looks like a great car... these cars turn so many heads!!! if there was one car i could get back for selling it would of been my Mystic... R.I.P

bigdave03

Established Member
I hope you don't mind, I am using the first photo of this post as my desktop background, until mine comes out of hibernation. I've been following this thread for a while but couldn't afford another Mystic...Good luck with the car, it's badass!

thanks... no prob.

hope to have it a mustang week :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread