04 Mystichrome Cobra

WillyB93

Established Member
I don't blame you I love the 04 mystichrome along with the 1993 cobras. This is why I have one of each and searching for the collection!

ShelbyJK500

Established Member
Verdict...sold or no?? If only I could come up with the $10k cash over NADA retail...I'd be set. :nonono: GLWS (if not sold)

Zeekmann

Established Member
Mustangs and Fast Fords is doing a shoot on the car, hopefully in the next 2 weeks. Just recieved an email Friday. Car is on hold until then.

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
not trying to be rude but it seems like everytime someone is going to buy this you back out and i understand its a nice car and its hard to see it go but man it seems to be a joke. this thread just keeps going on and on.

Zeekmann

Established Member
not trying to be rude but it seems like everytime someone is going to buy this you back out and i understand its a nice car and its hard to see it go but man it seems to be a joke. this thread just keeps going on and on.

Thanks for your comment, it is what it is. Not sure what you mean by saying I always back out??? To this day never have had a deposit and receive 5-6 pms a day " wanting" to buy. Btw I am still not backing out on Dave. If he wants to wait a few weeks until the magazine is done I offered him that.

bigdave03

Established Member

Im not mad, and deal is not totally off. Ive talked to him in length about the car. He's only 45 minutes away.

If it were my car, Id want to get the credit for it too.

Especially MM & FF.

I may still end up with it... who knows. :beer:

WillyB93

Established Member
They are awesome machines and they draw attention anywhere you go!!!! Nice looking ride!!!!

Zeekmann

Established Member
If anyone gets it Dave will be the one. He passed the background check and polygraph! I will keep you posted bud, hope to hear a firm date on the shoot soon.

dpotter

Established Member
Sorry to see this Dave, you were the first serious buyer for Kevin's car and I know Zeek's was closer but man I hate to see you in this position. PM Kevin, he's sourced some sick cars for interested buyers before and knows damn near every highly modded 03-04 out there that's not behind an iron curtain and likely even some that are. Good luck man.

bigdave03

Established Member
Its cool... good luck with everything.

Its a nice car... well taken care of.

I hope MM & FF comes through. I'll definitely buy the mag.

bigdave03

Established Member
Sorry to see this Dave, you were the first serious buyer for Kevin's car and I know Zeek's was closer but man I hate to see you in this position. PM Kevin, he's sourced some sick cars for interested buyers before and knows damn near every highly modded 03-04 out there that's not behind an iron curtain and likely even some that are. Good luck man.

Thanks David!! Will do.

i should have went with my instincts, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread