04 Mach 1 Kenne Bell 2.4

beerformeplz

Kenne Bell Mach 1
Established Member
I dont remember the horsepower number (I believe it was around 600). The car traps 129 through a tight convertor so there plenty of power there. I didnt want to build a "horsepower car", I wanted a mid 10 sec. streetable car.

beerformeplz

Kenne Bell Mach 1
Established Member
Where are you located?

Who did the tuning? Any dyno numbers? Did you purchase the c4 new?

Might be interested so let me know.

Thanks
Jeremy

In in Richmond Va. Brent at Dynotuned Performance did the tune. My friend bought the C4 and I got it from him.

01svtL

Established Member
Damn, makes me miss my AB Mach! Interested in a Lightning plus cash?

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Man....I'm sorry to see this up for sale. Ontop of that, I'm sorry it's for sale when I can't buy it. ROFL.

nitroused03mach

Established Member
Give me a deposit and Ill be glad to. :beer:

you never did answer my question.... are you running dumps? if so do you like the sound better with them, or was it better with the tips? i think i have to get rid of my bassani tips and run dumps so i can get my anti-roll bar in :(

reis_jsr

Established Member
pm me with what youd want for a deposit. the trouble is that im finishing out my 15 month tour in iraq and im trying to line up another mustang for when im outta here considering my terminator was stolen the first month i got out here and they never recovered it. just lemme know man

beerformeplz

Kenne Bell Mach 1
Established Member
you never did answer my question.... are you running dumps? if so do you like the sound better with them, or was it better with the tips? i think i have to get rid of my bassani tips and run dumps so i can get my anti-roll bar in :(

READ the description. It sounds great.

Users who are viewing this thread