04 Mach 1 Competition Orange 324ci big bore stroker, 24k original miles

pipejob1

Established Member
I am really considering let her go I know it can't be replaced but I truly have no time to enjoy her. This car should be showed off. The 01 cobra Amber tail lights and 04 cobra mirrors and rocker panels alone are worth $1500 easy

pipejob1

Established Member
Pictures

image.jpgimage.jpg

pipejob1

Established Member
Guys looking for financing try JJ best or Wood side credit they have good rates and up to 8 years

pipejob1

Established Member
Forgot to add i had this car Appraised by a classic car company that only does car Appraisals. It came in at $23,000 How is that for a piece of mind.

Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
Can it handle boost? Anything wrong? I'm interested In a few weeks just have a few questions

pipejob1

Established Member
I don't see why not the new 5.0 are 11.1 compression. I would say with 15lbs you be fine

pipejob1

Established Member
Mach 1

Guys please don't waste my time with pm or texting this is not a $15,000 car I am not in dying need to sell. This is a very clean and well built car. If you are looking for a total sleeper that runs 10 second 1/4. NA this is the car. And turns heads everywhere you go

Last edited:

1200 hp stang

Car for sale

Is the car still a manual transmission car or did you convert to auto? Im ok with either one and have interest in the car. I sent an email to you.

svt4076

Established Member
Was it a member on the forum that bought it? I would like to contact the new owner and let them know I'm interested if they decide to sell.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread