04 Mach 1 Competition Orange 324ci big bore stroker, 24k original miles

levelbelow2000

Established Member
JFor Sale: Putting my Competition Orange 04 Mach1 up for sale. It has 24k miles on the body, 4k miles on the 324ci BigBore stroker and about 300miles on suspension and rebuilt rear. Car is mint inside and out, super clean. Never been smoked in, never driven in the snow or rain, alway garaged kept and covered. Only driven on nice days. Car runs great and is fast, has been 10.9@124 with a 1.42 60ft. that was with a 5-speed, 4:30's and no tubular kmember, haven't ran it since. Car is not a track car by any means, total street car, drive it anywhere. Has a/c, ps and full interior. Total sleeper with the stock wheels on it.
Looking to get $20k for it the way it sits with the stock wheels. $22k for the car with the Bogarts, a carbon fiber hood, tubular a-arms, qa1 rear shocks and anything else I have for the car. Might take partial trades plus cash on your end. Would be interested in other new edges, foxbodys, 96-98 Cobras or Gen 1 Lightnings. Trade would have to be $15k cash plus your trade, there's a loan on the car but is super easy to get the title once paid off. I don't have to sell this car by any means so I won't entertain low ball offers, anybody that know what it takes to build a car like this knows it's worth every penny.
Mods:
*Engine
-Forged 5.3 324" Bottom End from VT Engines (CP pistons, Manley Rods, Forged Stroker Crank), 10:7:1 Compression
-Custom Cometic Head Gaskets, Darton Sleeves, ARP Hardware through entire motor
-Boss 330 Racing Ported Heads, Custom Grind Cams (Int: .226 Dur .495 lift /Exh: .230 Dur .478 lift), and 5" Ported Short Runner Intake
-ARH 1 3/4" Longtubes with 3" collector and 3" Offroad x-pipe going to 2.5" for the CB, SLP Powerflo Catback with MRT Tips
-ATI Damper, Meziere Electric Water Pump w/ Relay, JLT Carbon Fiber Ram Air Intake w/ Shaker Hookup, Accufab Throttle Body, PHP Intake Spacer
-Canton Coolant Reservoir, Canton Power Steering Tank(Not Installed), Canton 7 Quart Oil Pan w/ Windage Tray
-PA Performance Alternator (black)

*Drivetrain
-Spec Aluminum Flywheel
-RAM HD Clutch
-Aluminum Driveshaft
-Pro 5.0 Shifter
-T56 out of 04 Cobra
-4.56 FRPP gears
-31 spline axles

*Suspension
-UPR tubular Kmember
-UPR spring perches
-Brandnew A-arms and balljoints
-Steeda bump steer kit
-Eibach Sportline springs
-Tokico HP struts and shocks
-MM caster camber plates
-UPR anti-roll bar

*Body
-03 Cobra mirrors and rockers
-01 Cobra tailights

Fuel/Air:
-39lb Cobra injectors*
-03-04 Cobra tank w/ stock twin pumps
-90mm Lightning MAF

Other:
-SCT X-Cal 2*
-MSD 2 Step
-SLP Line Lock
-RedLine Hood Struts
-Rear Seat Delete from RSD.com (still have stock rear seat)
-Mishimoto Catch Can
-Bangastang Radiator Cover
-Moroso Fuse Box Cover*
-17x8 Original Front Wheels (new Nitto 555's 245/45/17) 17x9 AFS Rear Wheels (new Nitto 555R's 275/40/17)*
-D-10 Bogart Wheels w/ MT ET Fronts & MT ET Drags (26x10x15) Rears, Engraved Center Caps, McGard Lug Nuts*
-All Powdercoating/hydrodipping done by "blkGT500nca" (Valve Covers, Coil Covers, Intake, Timing Cover, & Shaker Bracket)*
-ProWeld Bolts us

Would consider selling the complete motor and drivetrain out of it if someone's interested. Pm me your cell number or email for pics. Here's a link to the original for sale add when I bought it a few months ago :
[http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-S-2004-Competition-Orange-Mach-1-21k-Miles\]

Last edited:

levelbelow2000

Established Member
curious to why you are selling?

want to build another coyote swapped new edge, if the drivetrain out of this car sells before the car does then I will coyote swap the mach 1 but rather sell this car the way it is instead of ripping it apart cause it a really nice car and setup

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
Any interest in trading? U would need to add cash but I have a '12 coyote built, D1, 6r80 auto, circle d conv, 811 rwhp. U can text me if u want and I can send all the info and pics.

4V FURY

Largly Misunderstood
Established Member
As the original owner of this car I can vouch for it having never seen salt, always covered up in the garage year round. No damage, no paint work ever in my years of ownership. Somewhere I even have pics at the dealership from the day it came off the transporter from Ford. Good luck with the sale!

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
I remember when u owned the Mach Mr Bill. I tried every way I could to buy it back then but never could move any of my other toys to be able to get it. I had hoped I would be able to get it before it got parted out.

levelbelow2000

Established Member
As the original owner of this car I can vouch for it having never seen salt, always covered up in the garage year round. No damage, no paint work ever in my years of ownership. Somewhere I even have pics at the dealership from the day it came off the transporter from Ford. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks, the car is still very well taken care of, have a buyer that is finalizing his loan and should be picking it up this week. still going to be in good hands.

FoMoCo281

Established Member
question:

I am looking to do a similar build - just going to piece the motor together. What kind of intake does this car have, and where can I get one? I have a 2V right now, so I dont have the convenience to use the "stock" mach1 intake....if thats what you did, but im sure i could find one if it came down to that.

svt4076

Established Member
Thanks, the car is still very well taken care of, have a buyer that is finalizing his loan and should be picking it up this week. still going to be in good hands.
Which member purchased it? I would like to express my interest if they decide to sell at a later time.

pipejob1

Established Member
I am the new owner of this very clean Mach 1. And i will only be making it even nicer

pipejob1

Established Member
Possibility might sell this car to the right person looking for one it truly is a Beautiful And well built and kept car. With plenty of get up and go. Please no low ballers I don't have to sell but I would if I received my price. Things I added to car new plugs TR6 new coil boots oil change with new drain plug. Fuel filter. Spare tire with jack. Vinyl letters on bumper price is $19,500 text or call me 646-483-6920 this is one of the nisest Mach 1 out there and is a total sleeper

Last edited:

pipejob1

Established Member
Possibility might sell this car to the right person looking for one it truly is a Beautiful And well built and kept car. With plenty of get up and go. Please no low ballers I don't have to sell but I would if I received my price. Things I added to car new plugs TR6 new coil boots oil change with new drain plug. Fuel filter. Spare tire with jack. Vinyl letters on bumper price is $19,500 text or call me 646-483-6920 this is one of the nisest Mach 1 out there and is a total sleeper

I just added a Borla Stinger Catback sounds insane.
BMR springs
New MM clutch cable.
Cobra Bob shifter Gaskets. New ford pinion seal and nut it was a little wet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread