04 Lightning vs WS6

FuriousGoldfish

Established Member
Today I detailed, and changed the oil in my L. But I didn't have time to take it out after I finished, so I decided to take it out tonight. There's a new 4 lane road that was just recently finished near my house, so I decided I would drive down it. I came to a stop light, and see a black WS6 fly-by trying to catch the yellow light. I caught a quick glimpse of the driver and passenger, and both looked like they could be cast in Jersey Shore 2. So I deviated from my path, right turned on red, and proceeded to chase. The WS6 was in the right lane, and there was a 3 series in front of me in the left lane, but the 3 series turned into a neighborhood and I was able to line up right next to him. We were 40 rolling, and he has his window down, looks over and laughs at me. I just smiled back. He down shifted, pointed forward, then took off. Since he got the jump on me he was ~1/2 car ahead, but by 3rd I was quarter panel ahead and starting to pull. But he shut down at about 85-90mph. We slow rolled up to the upcoming red light, but he wouldn't line back up even with me. He lined his quarter panel up with my window, so I was assuming he didn't want to go for round 2... Until I got the rev. I looked back through my glass to still his window was down, hoping I could spray him with exhaust. Round 2 was weak. My whole cab was in front of him at 60mph and he shut it down, rolled up his windows, and put on his turn signal and took the next right.

So the first time out of the garage in 2 months was a successful one, and I'll count that as my first kill for 2010.

sdg97232

Established Member
nice kill.........i love the "you dont want none laugh" then they find out there cars not the fastest thing on four wheels!!!!:rockon:

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Good job OP, it makes it all that sweeter that you smashed him twice...lol. Jersey Shore 2....classic!

Users who are viewing this thread