04 KB cobra w/ 150 shot vs 408 LS2 Nitrous formula!

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
he needs some driving lessons...and why would he race when its over 100degrees out??

ohh yea he got raped... I would be ashmed... escpecially with the 150 shot

Last edited:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
LosLS2 said:
I hate to come to a SVT sight and have to defend a SVT but this guy is getting a bad rap. 1st of all, the asphalt was over 130* and traction was a big problem as LS2Formula already stated. 2nd, the cobra was on a tall (atleast 28") slick with too little tire pressure. He came out on the slicks because they were going to do digs. Digs werent happening. I dont know if any of you have ever tried a roll race on slicks with low pressure but it isnt fun. Specially with a stick. He went back to swap back to his drag radials but broke a wheel stud in the process (next to another one that was already broken) so he was done for the day. Big props to him for bringing the car up from 50+ miles away. We are going to get some runs in this Friday night with him. Hopefully I can get a little action off him also. He's a really cool guy and I hate to see him get bashed.

wait a min. so its was over 130 degrees on the asphalt and he was still spinining ? with too little pressure?? whenever i dont hook at the track i always lower pressure so maybe he had too much pressure(like 400 psi considering the vid:lol:) in his slicks thats y he wasnt hooking not too little

ls2formula

Established Member
LS1Killer said:
This guy has a purpose built strip car and hes out on the street with it....Reason why he didnt go from a high roll is cause he knows he'd get whipped by the nitrous KB cobra. Especially when he ran out of gear like he did with the USP Evo.....:rolleyes:
My purpose build strip car gets over a hundred miles of racing put on it in one friday night.
The reason we didn't go from a high roll was because the KB Cobra didn't want to,plus I was scared.:-D
Just so you know when I "ran out gear" with the Evo we were well past a 1/4 mile and 150mph.
Is there anything else you know about my car I dont.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
ls2formula said:
My purpose build strip car gets over a hundred miles of racing put on it in one friday night.
The reason we didn't go from a high roll was because the KB Cobra didn't want to,plus I was scared.:-D
Just so you know when I "ran out gear" with the Evo we were well past a 1/4 mile and 150mph.
:lol: :lol:
owned.gif

rem177

Established Member
ls2formula said:

:thumbsup:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
ls2formula said:

Show me a 60 or higher roll with a car making anywhere near the same power as yours that doesnt weigh 2 tons....

TheBlkMach1

Leroy is back.
Established Member
LS1Killer said:
Show me a 60 or higher roll with a car making anywhere near the same power as yours that doesnt weigh 2 tons....
Since when did a damn 60 roll become the basis to determine whether a car was fast or not???:bash: :kaboom:

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
You know, it's always funny how "defensive" we can be on this forum...

Yup, it's an SVT forum but gosh forbid we see our cars getting smoked by ANYTHING and the next thing you see is XX amount of posts trying to defend it!

I mean really!

"tire pressure, asphalt temp..."

What the hell!

Give some props folks...some real, honest props...that SVT got it's ass handed to it in a big ol' mighty way...stop posting up "reasons and excuses" why it didn't win!

jasil

Established Member
I think 60-80mph suck and are utterly stupid. Let's just start at 120mph that way we can take any skill at all out of the race and just keep it in 5th and see who has the best gearing, aero, and power what fun..........NOT.

Roll racing has it's place, but keep the roll ons slow 40-140mph is perfect no reason to go 180mph no reason to start at 80mph either.

LosLS2

Established Member
Stevenbekah said:
You know, it's always funny how "defensive" we can be on this forum...

Yup, it's an SVT forum but gosh forbid we see our cars getting smoked by ANYTHING and the next thing you see is XX amount of posts trying to defend it!

I mean really!

"tire pressure, asphalt temp..."

What the hell!

Give some props folks...some real, honest props...that SVT got it's ass handed to it in a big ol' mighty way...stop posting up "reasons and excuses" why it didn't win!
:thumbsup:

But seriously, I have seen that cobra run under much better conditions and really lay it down. I dont think that he would have won regardless but it wouldn't have looked that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread