04 Harley?

Loudace02'L

Established Member
so i was reading through the new motor trend and saw that the 04 Harley pickup is getting changed to a super duty f-250 and f-350. tHey are only making 8000 of them and the first 1000 willl be half black and half orange. the base sticker price is supposed to be at 40 grand and its a powerstroke diesel also. it has the basically same leather interior and the outside has chrome accessories and chrome18s. i personally dont like the idea and always liked the f-150 since it came out in 99 i think. I think that they have looked slick since they came out and even better when they started with the supercharged ones. So what does everyone else think about the idea of the harley models?

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
It should be back to an F150 next year. With the new body style in 04 Ford is not making any specailty models in the F150. So no Harley or king Ranch in 04 in the F150.

Loudace02'L

Established Member
i think that a Harley in the new f-150 would look pretty nice. keep the powerplant and interior and th color schemes and just change the wheels or maybe a body kit like the lightning.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
If this is the only year for it to be in the F250 and 350 it would be a good buy from a collectable stand point.

Crockett59

Established Member
They needed something different, Harley resigned the contract to keep making vehicles and decided that an f250-350 would be great. I guess they are targeting the guys with Harley's and have trailers to haul there bikes back and fourth.

I love my f150 HD and I wouldn't trade it for an 04.

JDP

Established Member
Originally posted by MackCaddy
The 2004 is enormous, here is a pic I took. :)

That's one of the ugliest trucks I've ever seen.:uh oh: The current Harleys are much sexier.

Loudace02'L

Established Member
i totally agree, i thing the one now is much meaner and slicker looking. i wish it stayed the same because i wa hoping toget an 04 but now i cant.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by sid297
It's not about sleek sexy lines anymore. It's all about 44" boggers and a 3 day beard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread