04 Competition Orange Cobra Transformation

paydirt

Established Member
I bought this car back in October of last year and have slowly started making it the way I had envisioned a perfect cobra. It definitely is not done yet but its getting there! Hope yall enjoy the pics, they were all taken with my iphone5.

The day I picked it up in Dallas, TX

Untitled by paydirt2009, on Flickr

After getting it home and cutting one full coil out of each spring (the bumper letters were air brushed on and looked hideous!)

This was after swapping out the Borla cat back for a new magnaflow system, had the rear bumper re sprayed, and swapped out the license plate frame.

True forged hood vent install

Rims and Tires getting ready to go on

And I took these pictures today after having the windows tinted 10% all the way around, rear fenders rolled, and AFS 18" reps with BFG 275's in the front and 335's in the rear

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Looks much better. I was hoping those were 17's because I was gonna get rid of my saleens and pic some chrome cobras up. I knew they looked to big though lol.

Future plans?

Palmer

Established Member
Looks excellent! Can't wait to see more pics of it. Competition Orange is the best color!

Oman_cobra

Established Member
amazing !! 18 stockers on a CO cobra is just what I am hoping i can buy from an auction !!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Make me really miss mine! While it is time consuming, polishing the exhaust is one of the best mods for the rear of the car.

Congrats on a beautiful car.

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Coming along great man. Like mentioned maybe polish the exhaust and black bumper inserts if it were my car. You make me think i need darker tint with your pics thanks

70Maverick

Established Member
Did you lower it again after the coils were cut the first time? I guess maybe it's the wheels but it looks lower with the new rims for sure.

Nice ride!

Users who are viewing this thread