04 Cobra vs BMW 335iTT

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
7uvuneta.jpg

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

svtwes

Established Member
Just an fyi, he ended up getting rid of the 335i an went buy a 2003 Porshe 911TT shortly after lol

BlueSnake01

Established Member
:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:
BMW owner clearly didn't know how to drive. Race should've been a lot closer. BMW is a lot lighter, video was fixed.
:lol1:

Good kill O.P! Seems about right and similar results I had against my brother, he wasn't on meth but pulled similar numbers as the BMW you raced.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
He seemed to hold in there from a roll pretty well, the dig was ugly. Those 335i numbers seem low to me.. I thought people were claiming those numbers with tune and just a couple of bolt ons?? BlueSnake are you familiar with the typical tune only/bolt on numbers?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Has a lot of different variables. What type of piggyback, what map, how much meth was used, etc. My brother I believe made close to 400whp with just a JB3 and bolt ons, on race gas he was in 440-ish area. TQ was close to 500, its pretty insane!

The 335i O.P race does seem a bit low especially on the tq area with meth, but like I said, has to depend a lot on the tune or piggyback.

Last edited:

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
You dead wrong homie. BMW 335i curb weight is 3571. The 2009 BMW 335i Coupe - an AutoWeek Performance Review - Autoweek The 03/04 Cobra coupe weight is 3665. Ford Mustang SVT Cobra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The cobra has more power, torque and that power and torque is nearly instantaneous. The race went as scheduled, the Germans surrendered. 'Merica **** yea! And I got your sarcasm, just sayin' if the fanboys show.

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:
BMW owner clearly didn't know how to drive. Race should've been a lot closer. BMW is a lot lighter, video was fixed.
:lol1:

Good kill O.P! Seems about right and similar results I had against my brother, he wasn't on meth but pulled similar numbers as the BMW you raced.

Last edited:

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Oh look more german junk getting beat. Nice job dude sweet kill.
And he went to go get a 911 after the lose :nonono: at least its better then a bmw

svtwes

Established Member
yes the 911 is sick, he just recently raced a e85 GTR an put 4 cars on it. There is a video of it

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
You cant just film a video of you flying by a parked car and call it a race!!!

lol, j/k

Ex had a 335itt and it was a fun car, go to beat the shit out of that thing till there was smoke billowing from the brakes and tires......it held my personal top speed until I got the cobra

svtwes

Established Member
You cant just film a video of you flying by a parked car and call it a race!!!

lol, j/k

Ex had a 335itt and it was a fun car, go to beat the shit out of that thing till there was smoke billowing from the brakes and tires......it held my personal top speed until I got the cobra

lol

Users who are viewing this thread