04 Cobra vs 99 Camaro Z28

DARK GEARS

Banned
Huge video on youtube. The epic battle has a few more parts to it. This is the original video that caused great controversy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbLIphf1yg0"]YouTube - 04 Cobra vs 99 Camaro Z28[/ame]

Here is the dig video. By this time the Camaro has 430rwhp with h/c. The Cobra has a ported blower making 490rwhp. Two different views. No nitrous was used.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Qvlv0uYt8"]YouTube - 04 Cobra vs 99 Camaro Z28 Round 2 dig race. END VIEW[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq0yb2wcjL0"]YouTube - 04 Cobra vs 99 Camaro Z28 Round 2 dig race. START VIEW[/ame]

The last video of the series is from a roll. 430rwhp Camaro vs 490rwhp Cobra. Same setup from the dig races. No nitrous used.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncruz2eVw8w"]YouTube - 04 Cobra vs 99 Camaro Z28 Round 3 ROLL RACE REMATCH[/ame]

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I see that you have a Cobra. Is the Cobra in this video yours?

deec73

Established Member
Great runs/videos. Add some spray to that LS1 and they get flat out nasty!

Jefe

Established Member
Whats the weight/gearing of the Z28?

Was trying to figure out why the Cobra looks so clean, just saw he has a white chin spoiler

venomws6

Established Member
Damn awesome runs that Z28 Sounded sick

Cammed + LSX + True duals = wow.
I'm really suprised Z28 With 60rwhp les still won dig and roll races!!!!

The Cobra looks awesome with the black rims.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
That Cobra belongs to a guy on here named Fearless and the Camaro's is BubbaBFP. The videos are pretty old and last time I talked to Bubba he said he was selling his Camaro to get a Jeep SRT8

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Great runs/videos. Add some spray to that LS1 and they get flat out nasty!

He has/had spray on the Z28. There's a video of them racing and the Z28 is spraying, but this is when the Z28 was full bolt ons with longtubes only.

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
that camaro is damn fast...
i expected the cobra to lose from a dig just because i didn't think he would hook. but i must also say i didn't expect the cobra to lose from a roll.
i wish i could take on that camaro!

DARK GEARS

Banned
I see that you have a Cobra. Is the Cobra in this video yours?

No, it's my friends Cobra. He goes by FEARLE5S on this forum.

Whats the weight/gearing of the Z28?

Was trying to figure out why the Cobra looks so clean, just saw he has a white chin spoiler

It has the stock 3.42 gears, and probably weighs around 3350. More or less.

That Cobra belongs to a guy on here named Fearless and the Camaro's is BubbaBFP. The videos are pretty old and last time I talked to Bubba he said he was selling his Camaro to get a Jeep SRT8

Bubba crashed the Camaro and ended up getting a 2005 C6. He bought the Camaro back from the insurance, sold it to a guy we know, and he ended up fixing the Camaro and is now up for sale.

He has/had spray on the Z28. There's a video of them racing and the Z28 is spraying, but this is when the Z28 was full bolt ons with longtubes only.

The first video is when Bubba was full bolt on's running on the spray. We were trying to see how big of a difference nitrous made. The last three videos is when he was full heads and cam making 430rwhp. He never sprayed the car after he got the heads and cam.

that camaro is damn fast...
i expected the cobra to lose from a dig just because i didn't think he would hook. but i must also say i didn't expect the cobra to lose from a roll.
i wish i could take on that camaro!
The Camaro was on BFG DR's and the Cobra was on Hoosier DR's. The Cobra always has trouble hooking on the street, but hooks great at the track. The Cobra's best 60 foot was a 1.5xx. The only suspension mod it had was lowering springs. From a roll it's always very close racing. Must be the weight difference.

Users who are viewing this thread