04 Cobra Vert/True Forged Wheels Content

Dane

Established Member
Hey guys had some nice weather here in NC so thought I would clean up my car and take some quick pics with my point and shoot camera. Let me know what you think:beer:

DSC01012.jpg

DSC01016.jpg

DSC01017.jpg

DSC01020.jpg

DSC01031-1.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

CscottsSS

got boost?
Established Member
Wow, been wanting to see a combo like this on a black vert for a while now. I love it! Would love for someone to photoshop the calipers red.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
i like your wheels :) let me know when u get tired of them.. lol.. also what kind of roll cage you got there?.... awesome VERT!!!

NateV8

Established Member
Very nice! Victories are by far the best style of wheel from True Forged. They look sick in that color.

f2hatch

Established Member
Very nice. Best wheel TF offers IMO. I don't like verts to often but that roll bar helps. Beautiful car Dane

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome looking Cobra you have there. I think the padding on the roll bar tubing is making it stand out too much, though. That's just my opinion. I would go with something a lot thinner or don't use padding and have the tubing painted or powder-coated black. Again, JMO. I like your wheels/tires/brakes setup. Blends really nicely with your black exterior. Engine bay looks clean and muscular! :)

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Looks awesome! It's nice to see someone put something other than black wheels on a black car. Well played, sir.

Users who are viewing this thread