04 cobra supercharger question

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
Worth so little because the market is flooded with them.

You can't find suspension mods for a Cobra? Seriously, dumb comments like that let me know you are the TROLL from 3.7Mustang.
You have the same screen name, same 2004 V6 and location of the guy who insisted he all the money in the world and is going to by a Cobra because his V6 had a trade in value of $10K and would sell for $15K. Same guy who called me a "know nothing dumb ass", then 48 hours later was trying to buy the M112 V6 set up for his car that I designed.

Edit: Here's the thread. You told us you are in Maryland when looking to have the M112 kit shipped to you.

http://3.7mustang.com/vb/f41/supercharger-3-9l-264343/

Double edit, for a double call out.

9/2/2011 I commented about your tail light tinting legality on 3.7Mustang and you whined about it. http://3.7mustang.com/vb/f11/appearance-264404/index8.html#post4592254

Two days later you posted this thread here asking about legality of tail light tint:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/donut-shop-61/796111-taillight-tint.html

Last edited:

svtsupersnake

Banned
thats wat i figured. so i guess then it would be better not to go wit porting for now and just do intake tune x pipe and catback and 2.8 upper pulley and a 2 or 4 psi boost lower so that i get about 16 psi and dragon tb and that should put me high 400s maybe 500 if intake upper pulley tune and exhaust puts ppl around 450 and that should be plenty and its cheaper then the hassle of sending the supercharger to get ported and paying for the porting. i can dyno it after if its still not enough then i will send it to posi for porting and leave it at that for hp increases

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
He's the same guy. He just PM'd me admitting it. LOL

Such a lying little troll looking to sound cool by talking about buying a Terminator.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
You know what, since you registered a new name at 10:21am after you were found out I just nailed both to save some headache later.

dynobobstieg

From bone stock hp (390) to where my car was with the 6spd (544hp) I guess I could say I sell a port that adds 154hp. Then again it's NOT POSSIBLE and neither is adding 100hp with JUST A PORT with the same boost as before the port. An upper only port will add about 40hp to the wheels and about 15-20ft lbs of torque. An upper lower combo can add anywhere from 40-70hp and 20-80'ish ft lbs of torque. That's if you keep the same pulley setup from before the port and ONLY ADD A PORTED BLOWER.

Not Impossible, YES it IS with our Snake Bite Series, since it is not just the porting involved.:beer:
Thanks Everyone

Stiegemeier:burnout:
636-949-275
Stiegemeier Porting Services, LLC - Supercharger Rebuild and Repair

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread