04' Cobra Parts FS Need Em' Gone

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Just sent him a PM. He was on yesterday at 4:03, but hasn't visited this thread since 6-15 at 2:05 AM.
Keep me updated guys.

JeffCooper

Established Member
I'm in receipt of a perfect MAF housing now. Willing to post a pic if you guys want to see what an un-butchered housing looks like. This one has the pressed in threaded bushings. I've since emailed the perpetrator for said scam and have received no reply. I have his phone number and his Facebook page. I will continue to push for a refund and am willing to send the whole kit and caboodle (what ever the hell that is) back to him for a full refund. Then I'll be looking for a MAF to go with my very nice housing. :) I'm not sure which moderator/admin I should contact. Any guidance is appreciated!! I suspect I'll just end up eating this guys sh*t. Happy to make his life miserable in the mean-time though.

Ya know, when I get all this settled, I'll have a pretty nice 90mm intake for my 99 Lightning and my Cobra gets to retain his original parts (for now anyway, eh?).

Thanks guys!
jc

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Jeff, I have been looking into it along with one of the other guys. I can't just go ahead and ban him (yet) because he would have no way to contact you guys. I've sent him a PM and just now a email. If he doesn't respond, I'll then decide what to do about him.

JeffCooper

Established Member
Thanks 03Cobra#694 - I really appreciate anything you can do here. I've tried to contact Raymond Hudnell at 601-917-0849, I've visited his facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/rhudnell, IM'd him there, TXT'd.... he's not answering anywhere. Pisses me off that he post pictures of what I bought and paid for, then shipped something else. With the MAF banging around in a box, who knows if it's even safe to run in my Lightning. It's not the money. It's principle. We should all be brothers with a common love for SVT vehicles, not some meat-head out to rip people off then disappear.

601 917 0849
https://www.facebook.com/rhudnell

Franco

Established Member
Well, after 10 days I assume that Boost4life has officially ripped me off. Safe to say Jbou91 was also screwed over. Here's what this criminal did. I paid for a MAF and Sensor as pictured in this thread. What he did was rip the sensor out of the housing and throw it in a box with the other junk he sold me and shipped it. Now, when I say "ripped", he didn't use a TORX to remove the screws, he used a screwdriver or something and pried the MAF off the housing ripping the pressed-in brass "nuts" out of the housing. He then sold MY housing (now junk) to Jbou91. He got a double-dip and Jbou91 and I got screwed. I've been buying/selling stuff in forums and other social media since before Al Gore invented the internet. This is the first time I've ever been screwed over like this... and from a fellow Cobra owner. I'm a little surprised the admins here haven't chimed in because this gives this forum a bad name. I want my money back.

View attachment 44847

wow that's butchering as its finest.

JeffCooper

Established Member
wow that's butchering as its finest.

This is clearly a case of "I don't have a Forx (a Torx with a hole in the middle), so I'll just rip the MAF right out of the housing". The worst of it is, I bought the housing AND the MAF. He ripped them apart JUST to make an extra buck by selling the housing to Jbou91

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread