04' Cobra Parts FS Need Em' Gone

JeffCooper

Established Member
Dude -

It's been well over a week since you "shipped Monday", and I've not received my 90mm MAF housing as we'd originally agreed. Can you provide an update and/or shipping/tracking number? Has this part shipped, or... you don't have one, or??? Getting concerned here.

I emailed you back... I said I will ship monday. Thanks

jbou91

Established Member
Dude -

It's been well over a week since you "shipped Monday", and I've not received my 90mm MAF housing as we'd originally agreed. Can you provide an update and/or shipping/tracking number? Has this part shipped, or... you don't have one, or??? Getting concerned here.

I'm also waiting on a reply... MAF housing I got is screwed up... Been almost a week

JeffCooper

Established Member
Bump - how about an update? At this point, I want to reverse the transaction. Please go to PayPay and refund all of my money, and I will pack up all the things I purchased, and send it all back. I don't see any other way. I'll be notified of the PayPal action. Please do this tonight/tomorrow.

JeffCooper

Established Member
Well, after 10 days I assume that Boost4life has officially ripped me off. Safe to say Jbou91 was also screwed over. Here's what this criminal did. I paid for a MAF and Sensor as pictured in this thread. What he did was rip the sensor out of the housing and throw it in a box with the other junk he sold me and shipped it. Now, when I say "ripped", he didn't use a TORX to remove the screws, he used a screwdriver or something and pried the MAF off the housing ripping the pressed-in brass "nuts" out of the housing. He then sold MY housing (now junk) to Jbou91. He got a double-dip and Jbou91 and I got screwed. I've been buying/selling stuff in forums and other social media since before Al Gore invented the internet. This is the first time I've ever been screwed over like this... and from a fellow Cobra owner. I'm a little surprised the admins here haven't chimed in because this gives this forum a bad name. I want my money back.

maf.jpg

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Well, after 10 days I assume that Boost4life has officially ripped me off. Safe to say Jbou91 was also screwed over. Here's what this criminal did. I paid for a MAF and Sensor as pictured in this thread. What he did was rip the sensor out of the housing and throw it in a box with the other junk he sold me and shipped it. Now, when I say "ripped", he didn't use a TORX to remove the screws, he used a screwdriver or something and pried the MAF off the housing ripping the pressed-in brass "nuts" out of the housing. He then sold MY housing (now junk) to Jbou91. He got a double-dip and Jbou91 and I got screwed. I've been buying/selling stuff in forums and other social media since before Al Gore invented the internet. This is the first time I've ever been screwed over like this... and from a fellow Cobra owner. I'm a little surprised the admins here haven't chimed in because this gives this forum a bad name. I want my money back.

View attachment 44847

Wow. Sorry to hear. That's ****ing terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread