04 cobra open track suspension for sale

racebronco2

Established Member
i might take it all....so its 1400 for all of it? I need something to install before sebring and this seems to be pretty complete

Yes 1400.00 for all but not sure if the spindle are inclueded cause the shop might have used them for the front suspension but i will throw in almost new kevlar pads (only bedded then in before i bought the brembo's) and brake hoses in case they had to use them.

you can contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
so this is a complete track package though...there is nothing else i will really need? Im not really a suspension guru and need an honest opinion:)

racebronco2

Established Member
Yes this is complete as it came off of my car. I cannot use any of this because the new set-up is completely different.

racebronco2

Established Member
Should be next week some time but it depends when i get my car back since the parts are in the car. Once packed and dropped off it should be about 1 week.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
get me some pics when its all off...im working on the money as we speak aswell as getting my car ready for it...can we say brembos?

racebronco2

Established Member
I recieved the car back last night. I will be at the track all day and will try and get pictures tonight. You're going to love the brembos.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
If I ever sell my car and get a Cobra, I'll be in touch. This is the exact setup I want for my front end, but don't wanna waste it by putting it on a car I'm going to sell.

racebronco2

Established Member
I am seperating the parts since no one wants to buy the whole package just certain parts. Look at the first post.

wheelhopper

Established Member
What would the cost of shipping the K member and A arms be to MD? Also, did you have to relocate the oil filter w/ the MMR K member?

racebronco2

Established Member
I already had the oil filter relocated in attemp to keep the heat down. Pm me your address so i can get an accurate shipping cost.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn you Doug.

Can you PM me a price for the bumpsteer kit and the Konis shipped to 20677?

Users who are viewing this thread