04 Cobra for sale in Vermont

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Have owned this Cobra for 10 years. Reliable and powerful 93 tune 619/546
Check all photos and specs on cars.com
Https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/739508301/overviewView attachment 1498060View attachment 1498062View attachment 1498063

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Hey, nice car. I'm interested. Don't pay any attention to the haterz here, they're just jealous.

Can you tell me more about the sound system in it? I didn't see info about it in your cars.com ad just a picture.

muttley

-Neal-
Established Member
Hey, nice car. I'm interested. Don't pay any attention to the haterz here, they're just jealous.

Can you tell me more about the sound system in it? I didn't see info about it in your cars.com ad just a picture.
yeah! I went back and read all these posts! it all just makes me laugh now..

Pioneer AVH-P44000BH 6x8 JBL front, 6x9 JBL rear, JBL 8 inch Sub in back, JBL GTO 804 amp, JBL CS300.1 mono amp

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
My offer is 15k and a dozen pints of wavy gravy
IMG_5840.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
yeah! I went back and read all these posts! it all just makes me laugh now..

Pioneer AVH-P44000BH 6x8 JBL front, 6x9 JBL rear, JBL 8 inch Sub in back, JBL GTO 804 amp, JBL CS300.1 mono amp
Nice, that has to sound amazing. Everybody always talks about blower whine and loud exhaust but I gotta have my tunes man. Who did all the work to your car?

muttley

-Neal-
Established Member
Meh overprices IMHO. interior is filthy and looks like it has a pant load more miles on it than 45K, pedals are worn more than 45k would do, and it's probably been beat to hell ....

the mileage is correct, why would you say that? the pedals are not worn. they are practically new. And it has not been beat to hell, I have taken really good care of the car. In 10 years it has only seen the track twice. If you invested 11k in parts, you would take care of it too.. I can provide a pic of the odometer if you like

muttley

-Neal-
Established Member
Nice, that has to sound amazing. Everybody always talks about blower whine and loud exhaust but I gotta have my tunes man. Who did all the work to your car?

I have done all the work on the car, except the tuning. The Whipple doesnt whine at all. The exhaust sounds nice but not obnoxious. the JBL's rock!

Users who are viewing this thread