04 Cobra and 02 WS.6

Pacman

Established Member
Got some day time pics after cruising woodward today, last time I posted I had some crappy garage pictures. These aren't the greatest, but at least you can see the cars this time. I need to get in a more open spot. I wish my next door neighbor still had his Mach 1, we really could do a sweet shootout!!!

44640176im0.jpg

15752188oe6.jpg

85350934ly2.jpg

33844114ne8.jpg

47735252an5.jpg

93888827jg6.jpg

90885763no4.jpg

10lc5.jpg

11ga4.jpg

12cb9.jpg

Pacman

Established Member
Tom's_03SVT said:
very nice!

where's the race video?

Would be a good race! 02 WS.6 has Kooks Headers, Custom True Duals (x-pipe with dynomax mufflers),Blackwing Lid, Donaldson Air Filter, SLP Smooth Bellows, MTI Throttle Body, Throttle Body Bypass, BG Ram Air System

04 Cobra is completely stock

venomws6

Established Member
Nice cars man Do you own both?

I think the WS6 Will win that race you should be close to 360rwhp with these mods.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
venomws6 said:
Nice cars man Do you own both?

I think the WS6 Will win that race you should be close to 360rwhp with these mods.
With his mods on the WS6 he will for sure beat a STOCK 03/04 Cobra!

venomws6

Established Member
Amen brother LOL.

What do stock Cobras Dyno? Beacuse my friend just recived his Cobra I'm in Saudi Arabia we dont have Cobra here in our Ford dealers.
He told me Stock Cobra dyno 320-330rwhp Now I'v been here long enough to know that he BS Me right?

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
venomws6 said:
Amen brother LOL.

What do stock Cobras Dyno? Beacuse my friend just recived his Cobra I'm in Saudi Arabia we dont have Cobra here in our Ford dealers.
He told me Stock Cobra dyno 320-330rwhp Now I'v been here long enough to know that he BS Me right?

355-380RWHP.

jleews6

Established Member
Nice cars and they both look good in those colors.
That T/A with a good driver should kill the cobra because it "should" run very low 12s on regular radials.

musclefan21

Established Member
venomws6 said:
Amen brother LOL.

mine dynoed 370rwhp -350rwtq on mustang dyno.

dynojet generally around 370-390rwhp. cobras are between 425-440hp at the crank in reality.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
nice cars, but yeah i think it would be a good race, but i think the cobra would have the slight upper hand still.

Pacman

Established Member
Screamin Cobra said:
I'd put my money on the cobra...a buddy of mine with an SS has the same mods and when "Untamed Snake" just got his cobra bone stock a few weeks ago, they raced and the cobra pulled away pretty good.

Agree with you, I think the stock cobras are undrated by GM guys. The IRS hurts them on launch, but once it hooks up it will catch up to the LS1.

I've driven both and I think the Cobra pulls better than the LS1. The Trans Am is an automatic which a lot of people think is slower(let me tell you it isn't), I've beaten a lot of LS1 m6s at the track!

By the way, I do have buddies that made this remark! lol. "Are you going to do some bolt ons for that Cobra so it can keep up with our cars." All they have done is bolt ons to their Fbodies(lid, exhaust, etc...) I kind of laughed, I told them the Cobra will go 12.6 stock with a good driver. I swear, some guys just think LS1s are so spectacular. I think they are a great engine, but they do need mods to do some good times. I'm just sick of the whole GM is better, Ford is better thing. Both make good cars, grow up guys!!!! And I'm not talking about some of you guys, the people who act this way know who they are :thumbsup:

Last edited:

venomws6

Established Member
Since the WS6 Is an A4 I think the Cobra will win from roll but at the track my money on WS6 If the WS6 was an M6 i think it should win.

If the Cobra dyno 360-390rwhp stock then I think my friend was trying to beat the crap out of my fat vert.lol

I will try to race him and post a vid.

Users who are viewing this thread