03cobratech vs griffin

MIKE-HKS

Established Member
so who do i race with this weekend?
whos finally faster o3cobratech or griffin?

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Friday you get to race Griffin..Anyways I heard you got the Nitrous hooked up, huh...guess a Procharged Z06 inst enough:rollseyes :thumbsup:

MIKE-HKS

Established Member
no its not installed, i changed the set up a bit and there's 2 nice crome bottles sitting behind the drivers seats looks very tuff but the 2 stages are in my house not installed ..../// i took it to the tower shops last friday and the ones that noticed the bottles freaked out ...
i cant race on friday to much work sunday i can when ever you guys want i preffer at night like last time no cops cooler air

Friday you get to race Griffin..Anyways I heard you got the Nitrous hooked up, huh...guess a Procharged Z06 inst enough
you know the saying
RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND HOPE IS ENUFF...:-D

trey193

Established Member
If 03Techs car is walking Griffin with a ported blower and all that doesnt speak to highly of Razors Port of the Eaton, there is a real easy way to see who telling the truth, U guys have made plenty of vids before , someone take the bottle out of Griffins car and U 2 go at it from a roll and post the vid!!!!!!!!!! :shrug: Go from a 4th gear roll 70-140 so that driver doesnt play a roll better find a long stretch!!!!:)

03cobratech

Established Member
I've gotten an even easier way, ask us... I pull him just a tad when he's off the bottle, and he pulls about 2 cars when he sprays it.. We've a race a gizillion times.. I didnt really care to post any of our previous races, cause im not one to toot my own horn. Only reason this thread exists, was to get back at griffin for talkin some smack on our local board... :-D In reality we're good friends, just playin around on the net.. If someone doesnt think its possible, and thinks that whichever car has more mods has to be faster.. I say get off the bench and go to the track...

Dave

03cobratech

Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
Why whats wrong with the first one, 123 in the 1/4 and shifted at 5k with a awesome 60', imagine it being shifted at 6k:eek: ..sounds like its running like a raped ape:??:

Yea hopefully the whipple works out for him and the car ends up running some nice numbers..

Last edited:

Griffin

Established Member
If 03Techs car is walking Griffin with a ported blower and all that doesnt speak to highly of Razors Port of the Eaton

Dave's car is possibly the fastest 03' Cobra with his mods around south florida or anywhere for that matter. I am willing to put up 100 bucks to prove me wrong....

MIKE-HKS

Established Member
so whos getting a whipple ?
if i had an sc cobra the first thing i would do is rip of that top mounted blower off , in favor of a nice procharger with front mounted IC or a vortec or a novi2000 would be nice ,,,
like i said in a previous post i have owned over 400 mustangs and in the mid 90s everybody i knew had a mustang and nobody ever wanted a top mounted blower like kb or the other brands that where out there
the vortec and paxton made so much more power ,,,,
lthl-psi car if it had a 23psi procharger D1 with a front mounted IC it would had blown up or made 700+rwhp easy no bottle
23psi is a shit load of pounds.

Black03WPB

Established Member
Originally posted by Griffin
Dave's car is possibly the fastest 03' Cobra with his mods around south florida or anywhere for that matter. I am willing to put up 100 bucks to prove me wrong....

Willing to pony up $100?

So, basically, if I race Dave with my 2.8, magnaflow catback, o/r x, diablo tuned 03 cobra with shitty densecharger CAI and win, You give me $100?

I'll be game in about 3 weeks.

-Ryan

Griffin

Established Member
You will have to beat him to get my money and if you lose I will be taking yours. No lane excuses either. Best out of three runs at the track or on the street:)

I have been waiting for you to be ready with your car for a while now. By the time your done I will have my deposit down on the 06' Cobra:coolman:

Griffin

Established Member
And I am going to hold you to your three weeks. That should be right when I get back from my business trip. If you don't show it is a fortfeit and you owe me 100 bucks....:burnout:

Black03WPB

Established Member
I never said I'd put up $100.. im not that confident..

but if you are willing to run me for fun, that'd be fine..

Im a poor college kid who works for his car, no daddy's money here :shrug:

We will do best of 3 at the track.

Griffin

Established Member
Your not running me, your running Dave. My car will be out of the scene for the next month until it gets it's "tune up":rockon:

I figured since you and Dave have an ongoing rivalry I would make it interesting...:beer:

03cobratech

Established Member
Originally posted by Griffin
I figured since you and Dave have an ongoing rivalry I would make it interesting...:beer:

We do?? The only rivaly I have and ever will have is between me and the time clocks at moroso... :coolman:

MyT-Mouse

Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobratech
We do?? The only rivaly I have and ever will have is between me and the time clocks at moroso... :coolman:

:rockon:

I want to go this coming week if I can get out. Maybe Friday night. With the stock F1's im hoping to run deep in the 12's. Hopefully DR's are in my near future..

Users who are viewing this thread