03cobratech vs griffin

Griffin

Established Member
DAve can't hang with me now that I have a bottle and he is upset so he makes posts that are LIES and he knows it. I have challanged him to a street race and he has declined.

Griffin

Established Member
You have lied for the last time Dave. We will handle this over the weekend....:bash:

Wild Bill

Established Member
So I guess 03Cobratech is the better driver,but I still cant see an exhaust/intake cobra beating a pullied/chip/exhaust/intake cobra.When I only had 2.80/intake/chip,I was able to beat an exhaust/intake cobra with ease.Once I even started in 3rd to his 2nd.He also had coup to my vert.

Griffin

Established Member
Dave is known for spreading lies about me. He is a very jealous, jealous man. We raced the other night and I pulled him real bad but you don't see him posting that.

Most of the runs he is talking about isn't even against me. There is another guy around here with the same color 03'.......

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
After witnessing most of these races i have to admit...you got owned Griffin:read:

But its ok the Spray is your friend:lol1:

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by Griffin
Stay out of my posts Johnny mullet boy

Are you still mad at me?? b/c you overheard my g/f's friend that you wanted to hook up with say...

"The guy(Griffin) is got this boney oddlong head..the kind you would pay money to kick"

Sorry....but i tend to agree.

BTW-Dave said he doesnt street race anymore...so he will only race you going to the races and back..but not at the actual races, he gets nervous or something:D

Griffin

Established Member
Leave my head out of this. Me Vs. you at the track this Friday. Winner takes your girlfiend and her friend who makes fun of my oddlong head:cuss:

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by Griffin
Leave my head out of this. Me Vs. you at the track this Friday. Winner takes your girlfiend and her friend who makes fun of my oddlong head:cuss:

...and the stakes are set. Gentlemen, starts your engines. :)

acmsheva7

Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobratech
Here are the races that have transpired..

03cobra tech : cai, catback, magnaflow cattedx pipe
griffin: 2.84 pulley diablo chip, prochamber, magnaflow, cai

outcome: 03cobratech inching away from a second gear roll, 03cobratech destroying griffin from a first gear roll..

03cobratech: 2.80 pulley, predator, cai, catback, xpipe w/cats
griffin: razorsedge ported blower, 2.77 pulley, offroad pipe, catback, custom dyno tune for the predator

outcome: various second gear rolls 03cobratech pulling 1-2 cars, same outcome from 3rd gear rolls..

Latest race
03cobratech: 2.80 pulley, cai, catback, xpipe w/cats, predator
griffin: ported blower, 2.77, dyno tune, cai, catback, xpipe, headers

outcome: second gear roll 03cobratech pulling 1/2 car...

:beer:

Lies

Griffin

Established Member

LMAO.... I see I'm not the only one who can spot a liar.

If I see anymore lies out of Dave's mouth I will smack him, hard, in the face. After that there is a very good chance I will wait for him to buy groceries, take them out of his car, drive over them with my Hummer H2 and slap him hard in the mouth again.....

03cobratech

Established Member
Originally posted by LTHL PSI
After witnessing most of these races i have to admit...you got owned Griffin:read:

But its ok the Spray is your friend:lol1:

Hmm I almost forgot this gentlemen was behind us witnessing plenty of those races I mentioned.... Oh well, maybe after the whipple goes on you can start beating me... Just hopefully it runs a little stronger then the first whipple car...

Dave

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
Originally posted by 03cobratech
Hmm I almost forgot this gentlemen was behind us witnessing plenty of those races I mentioned.... Oh well, maybe after the whipple goes on you can start beating me... Just hopefully it runs a little stronger then the first whipple car...

Dave

Why whats wrong with the first one, 123 in the 1/4 and shifted at 5k with a awesome 60', imagine it being shifted at 6k:eek: ..sounds like its running like a raped ape:??:

Users who are viewing this thread