03 Zinc Yellow Vert For Sale

kilrb

Established Member
SOLD!!! 2/1/12

Up for sale is my 2003 Zinc Yellow Vert with 36,000 miles. I bought the car about a year and a half ago with 32,0000 miles on it, and it's run well since I have owned it. I have done the basic upgrades (listed below), and haven't beaten on the car. The interior is in as good a shape as you could expect for a car this age with the miles. The top is in fantastic shape as well. The car is not a garage queen, and has been driven, and the paint has normal rock chips and wear for the mileage. The stock wheels are in perfect shape, and have no curb rash.

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions, or take more detailed pictures for anyone interested. Below are the list of mods.

2.8" upper pulley with custom dyno tune. 440whp
SCT handheld with stock and custom tune loaded
JLT intake
Full length MM subframe connectors
MGT shifter and Cobra shift knob, with Cobra Bob's gasket
Nitto NT555 tires installed 3,000 miles ago. Almost brand new
Pony grill insert swapped out for Cobra (still have the pony)
Maximum Motorsports CC plates
Stock coupe springs cut 3/4" coil (still have stock vert springs)
Borla catback (the quieter one)

Asking price $19,800

IMG_9272.jpg

IMG_9271.jpg

IMG_9273.jpg

IMG_9274.jpg

IMG_9275.jpg

IMG_9276.jpg

IMG_9277.jpg

IMG_9278.jpg

IMG_9279.jpg

IMG_9280.jpg

Last edited:

kilrb

Established Member
Man I would love to buy your termi but I have to get rid of my L first... SEXY car though GLWS:rockon:
Thanks, man. Check back in when you make your sale; it's winter in Kansas, and I'm not really expecting the car to move any time soon... :)

SRT_Eater

Established Member
Thanks, man. Check back in when you make your sale; it's winter in Kansas, and I'm not really expecting the car to move any time soon... :)

well actually I'm not gonna be able to do much until about june/ july (on deployment) but I will keep checking in and see how she goes :beer:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Wow, really clean car! I almost bought a ZY coupe before buying my SY car. Actually a really nice color in person and the right pictures, doesn't get enough credit for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread